Case for Ipad Mini

alfredator

Reaction score
GEAR4 ThinIce [Matt Black]
Apple iPad mini Smart Cover
Cygnett Anti Glare SP

i would say , the GEAR4 back case fits perfectly and is compatible with the smart cover , like the matt finishing of the case ! very comfy to hold it

IMG_0094.jpg

Nice bro, this is what I'm looking for, where to. Us and $$?

jackyfoo80

Reaction score
hey may i know where did u get that macally slim folio case? thanks!

Well, i got it at istudio changi airport terminal 2 (i work in the airport) its selling price is the same as epicenter's promo price~ fyi challenger is not selling for the macally case, so dun bother to search there~ but challenger is selling the cycnet optic clear screen protector though :)

gdspd8

Reaction score
Mine is the 360' turnable type of casing. One slot in,mcannot come out...Si buay jialat.

DuaPuiJi

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, i got it at istudio changi airport terminal 2 (i work in the airport) its selling price is the same as epicenter's promo price~ fyi challenger is not selling for the macally case, so dun bother to search there~ but challenger is selling the cycnet optic clear screen protector though :)

thanks! how much is it?

and is it easy to remove and insert the ipad into the latch thingy?

and does the latch scratches the edge of the ipad?

sorry for so many questions...

Last edited:

jackyfoo80

Reaction score
thanks! how much is it?

and is it easy to remove and insert the ipad into the latch thingy?

and does the latch scratches the edge of the ipad?

sorry for so many questions...

No worries here is a link for more information on the case

SCASEB-M1 | Macally

The case costs SGD69~ the latch i try pull in and out and i find no scratch on my mini~ abit difficult to pull it out and in but it secured the Ipad really well though:D

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for metal mesh type back cover.. let me know if u guys spotted any of this

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.