[Ipad Mini] availability and stocks from each outlet

jeffyhui88

Reaction score
Don't buy from Multimedia Integrated, funan. They force you to buy apple care...its their term and condition. Pui!

Waste my bloody time!

Thanks for sharing. Boycott this type of rubbish seller!!

DO NOT BUY FROM MULTIMEDIA INTEGRATED FUNAN!!!

jackyfoo80

Reaction score
I been purchasing Ipad 1/2/3/mini and based on my 4 times experiences, I never believe in pre-order.

I just need to ensure I am at any retailers before 1130am on the launch day to get my ipad WITHOUT fail.

4 times hit rate 100% spend less than 10 mins in total for each purchase.

Yeah me will rather go queue to ensure i get the stuff first hand..no use pre ordering when they cant even deliver the stuff on launch day:(

Ahkunkun

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there are display sets at AMK Hub challenger? Would like to have a feel of iPad mini, tempted to grab 1 to play

ndut88

Reaction score
Got mine at Harvey Norman west mall this morning. No que at all as the mini wasn't on display. Then straight away cancelled my apple store since its on processing happy customer here

BKGan

Reaction score
Just got a 32GB Black from Court orchard, saw 3 more set left for 32GB Black and some 64GB black and white, 16GB all out of stock.

kalasala

Reaction score
Live update at HougAng Mall Harvey Norman. Only left 32gb for both colors. Tons of stocks.

Those wanting to buy please call and confirm before heading down.

duhduhblah

Reaction score
Just bought a 16 gb black at West mall Harvey Norman. Think they still have 2 black 16gb and some 32gb left...

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Courts is out of stock for 32 gb too. Bought the last black.

This is what the guy tell me la. Haha. But super alot of stocks at the counter in the box. Most probably is booked ones.

kalasala

Reaction score
Live update at HougAng Mall Harvey Norman. Only left 32gb for both colors. Tons of stocks.

Those wanting to buy please call and confirm before heading down.

My friend jüst bought one set now at hougang mall harvey Norman.

Apple original smart cover + gear 4 this ice back cover that fit perfectly with apple original cover.

Perfect match and ultra thin. Bought mini from Harvey Norman will entitle to 10% off apple smart cover + 15% off 3rd party brand accessories.

GunPriest

Reaction score
Thanks to the lead here, managed to get one black 16gb from west mall HN. All 16gb oos.. Left a few 32gb white only. Call to check before going down.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think many ipad mini buyers are already ipad owners. So 16gb is just nice :D

hellsoul

Reaction score
Courts is out of stock for 32 gb too. Bought the last black.

This is what the guy tell me la. Haha. But super alot of stocks at the counter in the box. Most probably is booked ones.
I booked my 32gb black and they sold my booked one. Reason being the other sales person didn't know. How great -.-

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure if the stocks will be replenish tmr. hmm.. want to get a 16gb one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.