Case for Ipad Mini

jazzman80

Master Member
Reaction score
0431e1993cb96618e0700d3956a184f5.jpg

Smart Cover which can be detached as and when you like.
$54 from Harvey Norman.

ebe26484fee312d26e51f6e747ea57dc.jpg

Gear4 thin ice case.
$35 from Harvey Norman.

8d66ccd8734a7edc41f3b1fcb2766fdb.jpg

Maybe I should have bought the uniq case to save more $54.:s8:

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
Apart from Apple's smart cover, how many of these third party cases here support the magnetic sleep / wake function?

palmtungsten

Reaction score
My friend bought the joy factory brand from epicentre.. looks nice and more importantly, the casing is light. Though it supports wake/sleep functionality, has not tried it on my friend iPad mini

Products | The Joy Factory

CSE102_1_1.jpg

CSE101_1_1.jpg

despair

Reaction score
Bought the xdoria back cover but I think they really may have guessed the sizing. Just noticed that the lower left corner of my case is slightly cracked with a feathering effect (can't really describe) and its either there was some impact to my bag which I was not aware of, or its that the case is just slightly off measurement which results in the case being "forced" to take the iPad and resulting in the feathered crack...

SGTips

Reaction score
Got myself a Joy Factory smart suit @ Courts. The wake sleep function works perfectly.

I guess that's the only brand with the wake sleep fuction currently where the rest of the brands dosen't support the function even stated on the cover packaging.

monkey18

Reaction score
Got myself a Joy Factory smart suit @ Courts. The wake sleep function works perfectly.

I guess that's the only brand with the wake sleep fuction currently where the rest of the brands dosen't support the function even stated on the cover packaging.

how much is the case?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should have bought the uniq case to save more $54.:s8:

I bought Apple's Smart Cover when I should have bought the Smart Case, so had to go looking for a suitable back cover.

Bought the Cygnett case eventually, like it, but miss the Smart feature. :o

tehboo

Reaction score
Bought the xdoria back cover but I think they really may have guessed the sizing. Just noticed that the lower left corner of my case is slightly cracked with a feathering effect (can't really describe) and its either there was some impact to my bag which I was not aware of, or its that the case is just slightly off measurement which results in the case being "forced" to take the iPad and resulting in the feathered crack...

Saw the xdoira going for $30 at challenger but just didn't think it was worth getting. Currently on the lookout for the gear4 thinice, do share if you've seen it apart from Harvey norman

chkoh8

Reaction score
any pictures? cause the website didnt show much bout the ones for ipad mini, just the front cover

I can take pictures but I don't know how to upload it here. The back is a piece of hard plastics. The front cover is some form of fake leather. It looks like the Kensington shown.

I bought the case from Adix yesterday afternoon.

I don't have my Ipad mini yet as it is the LTE version. So, I cannot check the fit yet.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the xdoira going for $30 at challenger but just didn't think it was worth getting. Currently on the lookout for the gear4 thinice, do share if you've seen it apart from Harvey norman

Came across black and also orange colored Gear4 - if I'm not wrong with the brand - in the Mini Challenger in Yew Tee last Saturday. Not sure if they have anymore left, though.

You might want to call them to check. :)

JuMbOfaT

Reaction score
For those that wants to buy the joy factory case, Clementi best Denki sells it! $59.90. All 4 designs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.