SIM RMIT 2013 JAN INTAKE

brandedcode

Reaction score
rmit business management

Applied for business management advance 2, anyone noe when need to choose modules since the acceptance letter is only at dec and sch is starting on jan

raver35

Reaction score
Me...Applied for SIM RMIT Marketing course. also dont know whether can get in or not....

teatrino

Reaction score
Hey i just received the offer letter today! =o that's fast. was only expecting to receive it in December.

zg1989

Reaction score
Hi

im intending to apply for this course too.

Hello coursemate! Hahaha

Hey i just received the offer letter today! =o that's fast. was only expecting to receive it in December.

I gotten mine too! I really thought that mail would come only in end November/early December. Apparently Enrollment Programme is on the 12 December. So I believe everyone's acceptance letter would be coming in!

ahdada

Reaction score
I applied for RMIT Accountancy Full Time under Advanced 2 scheme. Hopefully there is enough people to make up the intake!

Hi,

So I assume that you had began ur study in SIM.How the life in SIM RMIT accountancy? tough? tonnes of projects? Can share your experience with me? was thinking of applying for similar course for july intake in 2013 jan.
BTW, you enroll/signed up with a 'A' level or diploma? & when u start your school term, you are directly admit to 2nd year?
Is it very tedious for you and do you hv any accounting knowledge before you join RMIT?
Please advice.

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I assume that you had began ur study in SIM.How the life in SIM RMIT accountancy? tough? tonnes of projects? Can share your experience with me? was thinking of applying for similar course for july intake in 2013 jan.
BTW, you enroll/signed up with a 'A' level or diploma? & when u start your school term, you are directly admit to 2nd year?
Is it very tedious for you and do you hv any accounting knowledge before you join RMIT?
Please advice.

he havent start yet lah.

next intake starting january.

Nif1990

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please advice.

i will answer your question 6months later :s13::s13:

studymonster

Reaction score
Hope all of you make lots of good friends in your course. Cause when you do your assignments, each one play a part.. otherwise the free riders will benefit while you suffer (like me)..

RMIT got lots of assignments, depending on which one you take. but most modules have a mid semster test which contributes about 20% to 40% to the overall marks. those modules with assignments will contributes lesser percentage.

btw i just finished my last semster in BBEF part time. if there is anything that you are concern with, you can ask me...

raver35

Reaction score
Hope all of you make lots of good friends in your course. Cause when you do your assignments, each one play a part.. otherwise the free riders will benefit while you suffer (like me)..

RMIT got lots of assignments, depending on which one you take. but most modules have a mid semster test which contributes about 20% to 40% to the overall marks. those modules with assignments will contributes lesser percentage.

btw i just finished my last semster in BBEF part time. if there is anything that you are concern with, you can ask me...

The Most Tell the Lecturer that you find your Group mate is not working hard....Write a Formal complaint to him lor....Last time my previous Part time course that i withdrawn from....i did the same thing...

raver35

Reaction score

Btws is it easy to cope in that course ? Or do you have a lot of free time ?

studymonster

Reaction score
the school normally will give you a form to fill in the % contribution of your group members.
But i choose not to complaint as consider i'll be seeing them in the same class for the next few years (if we take the same modules). its quite hard when you're studying.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.