Master Member
Reaction score
wow this thread got bumped!

On a side note, anyone attending this? :o

A2bdDdICIAARoM9.jpg:large

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Heavy Metal Television, a live television station, streaming worldwide 24 hours a day in hi-def video and hi-fi audio, will launch on November 15.

The channel brings the classic MTV format back to life with band’s such as JUDAS PRIEST and IRON MAIDEN as well as newer bands like FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and SHINEDOWN.

The format will play conceptual videos presented by young VJs with short segments of rock news and interviews sprinkled throughout with heavy metal promos of all kinds driving the content. Concerts will be shown Saturday nights. Specialty programing is being developed.

Sponsors will enjoy banner ads, 10-15-second motion graphic commercials (produced by the channel and approved by the label and management) and specially tailored to the sponsors promotions and giveaways. The sponsors can also use the graphics and content developed for them for use on their own sites or promos as well. All with any kind of internet connection.

For more information, visit HeavyMetalTelevision.com.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keeping it old school

nyc hc !

i was vegetarian n sxe for awhile, then i realised my social life become zero :(

this is not that old but i love them

havent been in a hardcore gig in ages :(

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Skid Row is back! :eek:
w/o Bach of 'cos .

:o

SKID ROW has set "United World Rebellion - Chapter 1" as the title of its next album, tentatively due in early 2013 via an as-yet-disclosed label.

The band' bassist Rachel Bolan previously told Times-Standard.com about SKID ROW's forthcoming sixth LP, "I think the next record, as far as what Snake and I are writing, is going back to what people would expect from SKID ROW. We're looking forward to it."

----

skidpromo.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.