Current Ticket promotion to Seoul

gaoxingdcf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just to give back to society (lol) I just bought air tickets to Korea for about $750 on Korean Air for next Feb. Awesome timing - midnight flight and reach at about 8am for all the days I've searched. Super Good deal with all the good reviews for Korean Air! Super looking forward to the trip now that I feel that spring has come to my room and the sun is shining down on me with all happiness.

I've search for flights in Jan and Feb and all are on discounted prices.

Wah, I spent like 960 for my feb trip as well on Korean Air

when you flying out ??

I'm flying out on Feb 15 morning ~~

ThunderLion

Reaction score
Wah, I spent like 960 for my feb trip as well on Korean Air

when you flying out ??

I'm flying out on Feb 15 morning ~~

I'm flying out on 18th Feb about 1am! Ya been seeing your countdown so when I see it again I can just add 3 days to it liaoz. Hur hur... Excited like you also.

gaoxingdcf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm flying out on 18th Feb about 1am! Ya been seeing your countdown so when I see it again I can just add 3 days to it liaoz. Hur hur... Excited like you also.

I'm at 97 days left to go ~~
while you are on 100 ???

3 months and 5 days to go ~~
weeeeeee~~

Hamasaki

Reaction score
Hey guys, just to give back to society (lol) I just bought air tickets to Korea for about $750 on Korean Air for next Feb. Awesome timing - midnight flight and reach at about 8am for all the days I've searched. Super Good deal with all the good reviews for Korean Air! Super looking forward to the trip now that I feel that spring has come to my room and the sun is shining down on me with all happiness.

I've search for flights in Jan and Feb and all are on discounted prices.

Bro u book direct from KoreanAir is it ?

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a pretty good deal now to Seoul from
China Eastern connecting through Shanghai.

U can also visit Shanghai on a stopover if u haven't been there.

Hamasaki

Reaction score
the timing i see best so far for transit is msia airline 21.15 fly from sg transit at KLIA then reach Incheon 0710

enrell69

Reaction score
the timing i see best so far for transit is msia airline 21.15 fly from sg transit at KLIA then reach Incheon 0710
quite okay..its similar to what i took with airasia the other time but we stopped at lcct instead of klia..

tirimisu

Reaction score

Anyone here fly to Seoul by Msia airline??? Hw the chance of being delay???? Currently Msia ticket look the most cheapo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.