Genting FAQ - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
oh. I didn't see the 'earn and redeem' tab when I insert my card into the machine until my last day there. lol.

anyway the person told us inside got 3rm worth of credit.

Hmmm need to earn how much GP to earn ar

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm need to earn how much GP to earn ar

mine if not wrong is 15 or 18 GP. but differs from card to card also. haha. I just took the free SIM card since inside already got 3rm credit.

my this whole trip didn't throw card to table earn points at all. keep jumping around the different tables. so didn't earn much points haha.

multi

Reaction score
mine if not wrong is 15 or 18 GP. but differs from card to card also. haha. I just took the free SIM card since inside already got 3rm credit.

my this whole trip didn't throw card to table earn points at all. keep jumping around the different tables. so didn't earn much points haha.

Bro, the sim card can call any network? Got data usuage? Can it use anywhere?
I saw this redemption in the machine but not sure what is that? Always got long queue at the machine so didn't read about it...:D

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, the sim card can call any network? Got data usuage? Can it use anywhere?
I saw this redemption in the machine but not sure what is that? Always got long queue at the machine so didn't read about it...:D

if not wrong can use anywhere in Malaysia. got data also. my friends read the information booklet but I didn't bother cos I already got Msia SIM card. we going Penang next month, so have to wait till then to test it.

quite cool the SIM card can broken into a microsim or used as a normal sim.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Si gina, how much you deposit to uncle LIM?

hi uncle. thought u boycott this thread? mouth say only ah lol!

sorry this time uncle lim give me back all my temp deposit + interest, thanks for asking haha

edit: because u this ah pek always say I npnt:

Last edited:

cheong79

Banned
Reaction score
quote first. note no specimen.

sorry this time uncle lim give me back all my temp deposit + interest, thanks for asking haha

Q9FpW.jpg

Last edited:

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah GPGT.
Look like you got a very very fruitful trip. :D

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
managed to use this deal to book myself rooms for Christmas. 4 nights from 25-29 dec!

1cd2P.jpg

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this deal exclusive to those who received invites?

yap. normally those invites they send is tagged to that person's card number. so only if use that card book then can. if try using other card the website will say it's not eligible.

ronaldo_785

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to check if there is any direct bus from Berjaya Times Sq to Genting?

I will be staying at Times Square and would be going to Genting for a day trip. The last time I went I took the bus from Puduraya and transferred to cable car. I read online that there are other buses from KL Sentral as well.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.