Microsoft Surface

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
how about the type cover?
tried that, it give feedback while typing like a normal keyboard while still being very light.

wedge mobile keyboard is good but it seem that the cover will experience wear and tear easily.

i'm using the wedge mobile since it was launched and the cover is still perfect, but I bend it slowly and carefully haha! need to show some care to my gadgets. The thing about the type and touch keyboard is that you don't have the freedom to choose where to place your keyboard. like for me, my tablet will be placed on a table while I can use the keyboard on my lap or anywhere that got space, the space taken is much lesser. (I got a very small desk to use at home, enough for the tablet and one phone only) maybe I would want to try the type or touch in the future :)

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
Main advantage of the touch or type is portability. You only need to carry one thing, since the touch/type is effectively joined directly to the Surface while acting as a protective cover.

chingkt

Reaction score
Anybody looking for a 32GB Microsoft Surface with black touch cover can pm me, immediate availability. :):):)

chansl89

Reaction score
I selling off mine, BNIB at $899. :):):)

Lol .. tempting leh .. struggling between Galaxy note 10.1 and Surface ... Love Surface design but love note 10.1 productivity function and slightly cheaper .. Shall debate with myself more ..:(

chingkt

Reaction score
Lol .. tempting leh .. struggling between Galaxy note 10.1 and Surface ... Love Surface design but love note 10.1 productivity function and slightly cheaper .. Shall debate with myself more ..:(

Saw the review, not bad a good start for entry tablet into windows 8 world. Apps now are not many, but guess soon more and more developer will jump into the wagon.

chansl89

Reaction score
Saw the review, not bad a good start for entry tablet into windows 8 world. Apps now are not many, but guess soon more and more developer will jump into the wagon.

Ya review was pretty positive .. Shall consider which tablet to buy first then start my shopping spree .. haha .. I think the main concern is just the price .. BTW why r u selling yours ?

chingkt

Reaction score
Ya review was pretty positive .. Shall consider which tablet to buy first then start my shopping spree .. haha .. I think the main concern is just the price .. BTW why r u selling yours ?

I ordered together with other stuffs, if nobody want it, I may just use it. :):):)

chansl89

Reaction score
An iPad Lover

such a harsh review...

Ya .. that's why under the comments part, you can see many viewers criticizing his way of writing .. Sound like an emo and desperate kid writing to justify Apple's place in the industry .. haha .. But some of his points did make sense to me ... But ya .. u r right .. too bias ..

Springf

Reaction score
An iPad Lover

such a harsh review...

I think this guy thinks he is SOMEONE, and asked MS to give him a Surface for test/review. Apparently MS doesn't think the same as him and refused his request.

He may get pissed off and then go bought one himself and purposely wrote this piece of junk.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw some comments about testing battery life.
but no one mentioned how much are they getting out of the device and on what kind of usage etc...

would really like to know this.
any buddies who got it can drop some light on this?

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score

You might want to wait for the surface pro. 1080p resolution and I believe it comes with a stylus. It'll be closer to 1kg in weight though, but will be able to run all windows applications rather than just ARM ones. Things like Dropbox will work fine with it.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.