View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #484
unwanted
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys, if you received a call from a courier company today, please ignore their arrangement.

We sent our delivery list to some courier companies for quotations.
Apparently this particular company initially quoted a very misleading quotation of within $30/chair.
After that they called you guys to arrange the day, and gave us a final quotation which is almost double with many misc charges not mentioned before.
Most importantly, they are not replying to our question which we asked repetitively on whether they can keep the chairs as pristine as they were collected. That makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I've already reached for another 2 established companies who are giving replies despite the weekend, and we should be finalising soon. One of them happens to be my client, so i believe she knows our expectations. Will keep you guys updated.

I'm eager to send it out as soon as possible as it's taking alot of floor space and most of the chairs are still at the assembler's location.

Thank you.

Last edited by unwanted; 27-11-2012 at 04:31 PM..
unwanted is offline   Reply With Quote