Microsoft Surface

eapeia

Reaction score
A lil' miffed. Ordered one + red touch cover for my wife over the weekend. Waited an hour without a confirmation email. Went to the MS Store to check again and the stuff is in my cart. Deliberated and purchased again. Whaddya know, within 10mins I get two confirmation emails, sheesh.

Even better, I called up support 3 hours after my order experience, went through customer support to return it. Told it's gonna be okay, and I'll get my return email within 24hrs. Should have known something was up, nothing yesterday.

This morning, I get a "Sorry we couldn't process your return, the order was already processed". Good grief...

chansl89

Reaction score
A lil' miffed. Ordered one + red touch cover for my wife over the weekend. Waited an hour without a confirmation email. Went to the MS Store to check again and the stuff is in my cart. Deliberated and purchased again. Whaddya know, within 10mins I get two confirmation emails, sheesh.

Even better, I called up support 3 hours after my order experience, went through customer support to return it. Told it's gonna be okay, and I'll get my return email within 24hrs. Should have known something was up, nothing yesterday.

This morning, I get a "Sorry we couldn't process your return, the order was already processed". Good grief...

I guess we have another bro selling surface liao .. :s13:

eapeia

Reaction score
Heh trying to return it actually. Their email says:
"If you still do not desire the product(s) listed above, please refuse shipment from UPS."
Left word with CGW to do so, waiting for a reply. I think quite a slim chance they would. Probably will end up paying the 5 buck return processing fee instead, mumble grumble

chingkt

Reaction score

Now I remembered when I did my order, it never immediately send out confirmation email too. Maybe system overload, cannot process fast. :):):)

Last edited:

draco76x

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just to check, can WinRT used "Remote Desktop Connection" & connect to other PC e.g running Win7 or Win8??

Can it control those PC (Win7 or Win8 based x86 x64 program) & run the application within "Remote Desktop Connection"??

Rgds

JiEx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just to check, can WinRT used "Remote Desktop Connection" & connect to other PC e.g running Win7 or Win8??

Can it control those PC (Win7 or Win8 based x86 x64 program) & run the application within "Remote Desktop Connection"??

Rgds

there alot of alternative for remote access.. can try teamviewer. even can be used on ipad or android phone

chingkt

Reaction score
Those who is looking for Surface RT 32GB with touch cover, PM me as I have 1 BNIB immediate availability. :):):)

Latest - Sold to a nice gentleman. :):):)

Last edited:

chansl89

Reaction score
Prices listed on Amazon are in USD. You'll be taxed for items valued more than (I believe it was) S$400 when it gets shipped here.

I think is in $SG .. because when it came out .. It is $599 with cover .. Now the Amazon website put $719 (32 with cover) by microsoft .. Cant be they inflat the price by 100 dollar plus ? It looks more like a discount as different companies at Amazon now pushing down the price ... FYI i logged into my account .. maybe they reflected in Singapore dollar since i register my nationality ?

blue_line

Master Member
Reaction score
I think is in $SG .. because when it came out .. It is $599 with cover .. Now the Amazon website put $719 (32 with cover) by microsoft .. Cant be they inflat the price by 100 dollar plus ? It looks more like a discount as different companies at Amazon now pushing down the price ... FYI i logged into my account .. maybe they reflected in Singapore dollar since i register my nationality ?

Those are prices in usd.. the retailers are marking up the price.

chansl89

Reaction score
Those are prices in usd.. the retailers are marking up the price.

ICIC .. apologise for my dumbness ... I was happy at tt moment and then back to reality .. haha .. thought maybe i should get surface instead of note 10.1 for tt price .. haha:s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.