Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
No comgateway promotion code?

This my last to use comgateway. I think borderlinx is best and cheaper than comgateway and vpost

postfix79

Reaction score
What try buy? 2 parcels at comgateway leh. Also comgateway auto repack 1 parcel volumetric weight 3kg to 1.5kg. Total 3kg for 2 parcels. How to calculate cgw shipping? Where to key in 10.00? Is it auto deducted from posb cc?
I mean 'walk through' the payment. Gotta key in dbs/posb card number. The code is auto apply but not the 10$ CGW$. U can see the code on the bottom right screen.

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
I mean 'walk through' the payment. Gotta key in dbs/posb card number. The code is auto apply but not the 10$ CGW$. U can see the code on the bottom right screen.

Is it 3 parcels in cgw will qualify me a prime status?

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
if volumetric weight is 3kg (actual volmetric 4.5kg), how much shipping for borderlinx, cgw and vpost. Is there cgw promo/voucher code to use? Is it payment by POSB credit card will upgrade to Upgrade Express?

volumetric weight got real and fake one meh. only heard of actual weight and volumetric weight.:s22:

sarcasm aside, i have no idea as i only used cgw before. and yup. just key in your POSB/DBS cc details and after they verify, the upgrade and 10% off will be calculated immediately. :s12:

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
volumetric weight got real and fake one meh. only heard of actual weight and volumetric weight.:s22:

sarcasm aside, i have no idea as i only used cgw before. and yup. just key in your POSB/DBS cc details and after they verify, the upgrade and 10% off will be calculated immediately. :s12:

Haha. I never say real or fake mah. Got 1 parcel auto repack from 3 to 1.5kg, 1 parcel 1.5kg.
Thanks ya, i already made payment.

aster1

Reaction score
Seems like vPost has a new website.

I checked out the FAQ on consolidation and there is no mention of any limits on the amount of packages. So is it ok to wait until several packages arrive to consolidate them?

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like vPost has a new website.

I checked out the FAQ on consolidation and there is no mention of any limits on the amount of packages. So is it ok to wait until several packages arrive to consolidate them?

There is never a limit on the amount of packages; you are free to consolidate as many as you like within a 30-day period.

Do note that there are only 21 days of free storage though, after which SGD 1.5 will be levied for every excessive day.

mero_cwj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno if it's been posted yet, but Borderlinx has 25% off the shipping charge now (only the shipping charge before fuel surcharge, GST etc). Promo code is SALE25

ktee

Reaction score
Any code for comgateway? I used cgw address wrongly... Sianz...

I tried to use POSB everyday card but it wont accept as it is a MC n cgw only accept visa. :(

I used dbs visa, but no discount appear at all --- the next screen will be make payment. Any help plz? Thanks.

ktee

Reaction score
Got a cgw promo code:

LIKECGW12 - this will upgrade to express fr std. - better than nothing. :D

Only til 31-12-2012

boopit

Reaction score
decided to jump boat to CGW/borderlinx.
today missed 9 parcels from vpost and they die die refused to redeliver until i pay the redelivery fee: minimum of $10 per parcel or go down to the nearest post office to collect

I don't have car/maid leh wtf. how to carry 9 parcels?
even take taxi also must carry the parcels to the taxi stand.

The most stupidest thing is they cannot advice on the actual redelivery cost, so I must go down to the post office to PAY for the redelivery cost. WTF to the max. I hope they will see losses in the subsequent quarters.

boopit

Reaction score
decided to jump boat to CGW/borderlinx.
today missed 9 parcels from vpost and they die die refused to redeliver until i pay the redelivery fee: minimum of $10 per parcel or go down to the nearest post office to collect

I don't have car/maid leh wtf. how to carry 9 parcels?
even take taxi also must carry the parcels to the taxi stand.

The most stupidest thing is they cannot advice on the actual redelivery cost, so I must go down to the post office to PAY for the redelivery cost. WTF to the max. I hope they will see losses in the subsequent quarters.

ktee

Reaction score
Is it really faster using this code to ship? Anyone? Or just same thing.

With express, you can get the AWB to track the next biz day. With std, it can take >2 days.

The difference with express and standard is express takes about 3-4 working days while standard take 5-8 working days. The charges for express is also higher. For mine express is USD5 more. So saved 5 bucks. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.