View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #114
greythorne

This is definitely like a job if u ask me. The trainee’s CPF are paid by aceplp – a recruitment agency will never do that.

The company is willing to provide FREE training with basic salary. Trainees will have 2 months indoor training with good support from the trainers before going out to other company clients. The 2 years of job posting is another great way to gain work experience for their future. If they want to be successful in this line of career, this training is a good way to start.

Free Training of course does not come free. Their contracts will have a bond for 2 years with training included. Similar with almost every other jobs out with Free Training such as being an SIA air stewardess. Air stewardesses also are bonded for 2 years after their Training in make-up, food service etc. My friend had to pay the full training fees when she decided to quit before the bond ends.

As for the Trainers, they are professionals in the field. Like teachers from schools, they are authorized to teach. They are qualified through various professional certifications and Trainer’s courses, which are required for the company to be authorized to train by Autodesk. I also know they are a training partner of Bentley. Not anyhow licensed like what you mean.

I feel like aceplp are already very kind to give such training/ opportunity. So please don’t talk bad about them.

There are tons of drafting jobs but how are you going to get into one these days without experience? I consider myself very lucky to have been trained by aceplp, otherwise I would never get a drafting job.
You are wrong. Aceplp deducts those CPF contribution (employer & employee) from your pay that the client you are working pays to Aceplp! get it!

They will deduct everything that includes your base pay as well.
greythorne is offline   Reply With Quote