[Official] Korean Drama Fansee Thread

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol I just cleared seoyoung e13.

have to study today, no dramas for me!

all the best! fighting!:)

I am watching too!! now already episode 13..

i'm only at three. so far quite nice. lee min jung darn cute. while watching i keep trying to predict what the outcome at the back will be like. if its not what i expected, i think then it will be nice to me.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I seriously think IMY chao boring

CWGM more worth my time tbh..

Actually IMY dont need dl from AT one :s13:

the uploader who's doing IMY gets all her stuff from public
I nvr dl AT
My source upload the torrent immediately after the show in korea
But have to wait 1 day for subs. No choice
Wat I like about the show is their fashion

The guy's all very nice clothes

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I nvr dl AT
My source upload the torrent immediately after the show in korea
But have to wait 1 day for subs. No choice
Wat I like about the show is their fashion

The guy's all very nice clothes

same same, I also get directly from source.

Go AT is just to help them seed :s13: . I pay a monthly subscription to where KOR uploads all their videos.

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Offtopic does anyone need reply 1997?

The freeAG and NoName versions play terribly on tablets, I have retimed the subs for WITH and Ernie copies

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Offtopic does anyone need reply 1997?

The freeAG and NoName versions play terribly on tablets, I have retimed the subs for WITH and Ernie copies

Now showing on tv
But If u have the torrents and files, I don't mind re download again

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some indonesian ******* bk me for supplying links to kage_musha

think now ksn all jitao focus on AT liaos

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:o:o

mr8sb4.jpg

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New drama airing on KBSWorld, Cheer Up Mr Kim.

I'll watch it for about 10 episodes then see if it's good.

100 plus ep drama wtf

mikafire

Reaction score
watching School 2013 (学校2013) now..storyline quite cruel so far..wonder is it real happening at korea high school..张娜拉 reli skinny yet chio..朴世英 is again chio acting as cool

enjoy :)

junclot

Master Member
Reaction score
reporting in kdrama thread. Anyone watching i miss you? the child actors quite awesome.

moi ish have a fetish for Kim So Hyun (김소현) totally aft this drama, altho she also got act in the moon embrace sun tat drama but tat 1 ancient clothes n hair not nice

and only 13 yr old (1999)...really wtf how can look like 13 yr old sia :love: oh noes am i a btss? :(:(

151B02475080D7EC29BD13

A37ku-HCUAAF3pa.png

300px-Kim_so_hyun.jpg

kimsohyun_36b.jpg

%BA%B8%B0%ED%BD%CD%B4%D9_%B1%E8%BC%D2%C7%F6_%C3%D4%BF%B5%BC%D2%B0%A8_%B9%AB%BA%B8%C1%A4%BB%E7%C1%F8_1.JPG

junclot

Master Member
Reaction score
getting very boring to see people cry and cry.

watched till latest.

waiting for ep 11 tonight

i actually think i miss you quite ok

at least more ok than the super slow paced Love Rain :s13:

better to watch cute cute xmm than lao uncle lao auntie

altho generally i am not some 1 who enjoys pure "love plot" drama, i feel quite down and sad aft each and every ep...the whole story really is almost 1 of the saddest i have ever seen liao...really almost nothing light hearted to cheer abt at all (maybe except 1st few ep some scenes where xdd n xmm hee hee haa haa together)

strangely i m not a really sentimental person but somehow IMY manage to affect my mood... all i can conclude is the child actor actress acting skill is really great! and also the supporting cast (yoon eun hye's mum esp)

duno how the writer of this plot can come up wif this kinda story 1, 99% sad and dark elements :s22: somemore got the $@^$#^@#$ part when young really dark and cynic :s22:

junclot

Master Member
Reaction score
watching School 2013 (学校2013) now..storyline quite cruel so far..wonder is it real happening at korea high school..张娜拉 reli skinny yet chio..朴世英 is again chio acting as cool

enjoy :)

am following this too

the 4th ep i tot the new student is a damn gd fighter, end up is actually the main actor always kena bash de is the ultimate boss :s22: .... duno where the story is gonna head to liao... dig up his dark past? maybe got kill ppl b4 also in previous sch :s13:

this kind storyline in sch setting considered quite ok de liao..wanna watch even more cruel or dark kind u can try jungle fish 1 & 2, silenced (도가니).. all these is really called "dark and cynic" lol, but more realistic

朴世英 is the 1 in love rain also de rite? she is chubby type haha

and Jang Nara hor, i thk she act in too many China drama liao...now come bac korea her acting skill still same as 10 yr ago no progress at all zzz

only 3 expression, blank act cute (30+ liao leh still act cute), angry, happy..

woota08

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i actually think i miss you quite ok

at least more ok than the super slow paced Love Rain :s13:

better to watch cute cute xmm than lao uncle lao auntie

:

:s13:

yoon eun hye not xmm but still cute + chio :love:

junclot

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13:

yoon eun hye not xmm but still cute + chio :love:

actually i referring to the child actress kim so hyun :s13: but of coz YEH is also dammmmmn cute la, who will believe she 28 yo sia (n yoo seung ho is like 19 or 20)

IMY the child actor actress look quite alike to micky and YEH adults sia, the director really got put in effort to look for those cast... like tat when ppl see adult face can relate to their childhood face easily

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.