Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Skid Row was my ultimate favourite band when they were ard. My whole world crumbled when they broke up :(:sad:. Baz did ok solo but the new Skid Row really suck.

Anyway, Baz collaborated with this band Frameshift with an album called An Absence of Empathy. Wanted to share a song or 2 but youtube doesn't have. Rightly so coz the band doesn't do tours and their income is from album sales. So if you like these, buy their album.

Frameshift - Human Grain download song in mp3 free, listen to online

Frameshift - I Killed You download song in mp3 free, listen to online

Last edited:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Skid Row was my ultimate favourite band when they were ard. My whole world crumbled when they broke up :(:sad:. Baz did ok solo but the new Skid Row really suck.

Anyway, Baz collaborated with this band Frameshift with an album called An Absence of Empathy. Wanted to share a song or 2 but youtube doesn't have. Rightly so coz the band doesn't do tours and their income is from album sales. So if you like these, buy their album.

Frameshift - Human Grain download song in mp3 free, listen to online

Frameshift - I Killed You download song in mp3 free, listen to online

thx for e sic . :)

yea .. agreed that SR ain't SR anymore w/o Bach . :/
e latter's solo albums tho' me had listened a few on YT but me don't feel that nice abt it .

anw Bach's will be back with a new live CD/DVD: ABachalypse Now .
out nxt yr . :o

they have changed so much, i missed the cleveland hardcore style :(

1st time heard of this band tbh & me kinda like it acty .

:o

Titman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some melodeath for you gentlemen ??

All time favourite band , Insomnium

In the groves of death

Into the woods

Will post more if you all are okay with melodeath

Titman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They were quite low profile these few years, but ever since the new release of their album , their popularity has been picking up :D however I wish they would come over to Asia for a tour :(

Last edited:

Titman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
An outfit from downunder , Be'lakor. They did the opening at the recent At The Gates concert.

adinth

Reaction score
recently piratebay featured Machinae Supremacy. ****ing awesome as a gamer.

quite mellow

gamer song hahaha

Last edited:

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just heard a blind man at pasir ris mrt playing and singing when the children cry. And he's damn good at it.

Anyway just read Holy Terror's singer died of cancer. RIP. They only made 2 albums but both are thrash masterpieces.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recalled someone was shocked to learn that i listen to hardcore , metal and punk. yes im a corporate guy in shirt n tie from mon to friday. but it doesnt mean i fit in and think like them.

i skateboard when i was a teenager cos i couldnt fit in with those regular guys playing football or soccer. i listen to such music cos i couldnt stand how boybands and pop bands sing rosy daisy the world is. i didnt fit in anywhere except with punks, metal heads , straightedge peeps and skateboarders. now they have grown up n focused on being a dad and breadwinner, music is probably the only solace i can find.

take note of the start of the video. the vocalist said this song is for outcast, yes thats me. i dont fit in anywhere except in the mosh pit

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
metal music welcomes ppl from all walks of life nor does it discriminate anyone .
of 'cos it's not meant for everyone . :s13:

ok maybe there'll be a grp of fans who'll be divided over e genre they subscribe to .
punk vs metal vs hardcore vs trash vs death vs grind vs emo .. etc etc .

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
metal music welcomes ppl from all walks of life nor does it discriminate anyone .
of 'cos it's not meant for everyone . :s13:

ok maybe there'll be a grp of fans who'll be divided over e genre they subscribe to .
punk vs metal vs hardcore vs trash vs death vs grind vs emo
.. etc etc .

agree to this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.