Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

Riqshahab

Reaction score
Hello, can you pm me or send me an SMS to how may I order a tavola Capstore stand. Hold 40 nespresso capsules.

oceanluv

Reaction score
Order

The first lot of the Special Reservie: Hawaii Kona Capsules ordered from Ebay are all taken, will order another batch.

I would like to order some chocolate capsules and cups. Please advise if it is available. Thanks :)

arias48

Reaction score
Double wall cup

Hi, interested in getting the following, any delivery charge, if yes what is the charges?

Two of 170ml (With Handle & Glass Saucer) with Two matching spoon at $2/pc(Matt)

One of 350ml (Tower Shape) with One matching spoon at $2/pc(Matt).
(does this matching spoon long enough to fit into this 350ml cup?

THX U.

micke122

Reaction score
Hi, is the Fire Engine Red Citiz standalone in stock?

Will I able to receive it b4 Sat, if paid by today?

wtng213

Reaction score
Machine received

Hi,

Ordered a Lattissima+ 2days ago, items received this morning before 10:00a.m., quick respond, thanks. :s12::s13:

David Ng

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.