AC Ryan very 1st Android Tablet

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi the move function is easy, from file explorer you just have to select a file then hold it until the option to delete,copy and move the file appear. Select "Move", use the level up or the home option on the file explorer and select a destination folder, while inside the destination folder select "Editor" option from the file explorer then select "Paste".

Hope this helps.

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
hi AC-Ryan,

my tablet has got a slight bit of its screen chipped off (internally)

may i know whats the procedure like? still got 1-to-1 exchange?

i can't remember when i got ur tablet, but i was the batch that pre-ordered for ur tab7 when it first launched at the it/pc show (can't remember name of the show also)

surefire888

Reaction score
Challenger now selling at $199 with free SP and hdmi cable plus 15% discount on case.

Last edited:

lohdavid

Reaction score
after plug in hdmi cable to LCD Tv - tab 7 become not responsive

hi ac ryan
pls fix this. Thanks

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi lohdavid, I believe my colleague already replied to the same inquiry that you have posted on our official forum. Hope you can check it.

Vassago

Reaction score
Hi All,

i am a user of Acryan Tab 7. As i travelled frequently, i used it for reading manga, watching Tv series and connecting it to Hotel Tv with HDMI. And sometimes websurfing.

With the SRP and functions, i believe it is totally worth it.
Yes, it is not as fast as Nexus or Ipad Mini, but they are using different processors and price is different.

The connectivity really pleased me, there are card slots, direct USB and HDMI.

But websurfing experience can be better, Will there be any chance that there will be a new Tab with faster Processor or higher ram?

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi All,

i am a user of Acryan Tab 7. As i travelled frequently, i used it for reading manga, watching Tv series and connecting it to Hotel Tv with HDMI. And sometimes websurfing.

With the SRP and functions, i believe it is totally worth it.
Yes, it is not as fast as Nexus or Ipad Mini, but they are using different processors and price is different.

The connectivity really pleased me, there are card slots, direct USB and HDMI.

But websurfing experience can be better, Will there be any chance that there will be a new Tab with faster Processor or higher ram?

We have another Tablet version and it is a 9.7 inch Tablet. The specs is higher than Tab7, please check below link.

Tab 9.7 - 9.7" Android Tablet - AC Ryan Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
hi AC-Ryan,

my tablet has got a slight bit of its screen chipped off (internally)

may i know whats the procedure like? still got 1-to-1 exchange?

i can't remember when i got ur tablet, but i was the batch that pre-ordered for ur tab7 when it first launched at the it/pc show (can't remember name of the show also)

Hi, can you let us know what do you mean by screen chipped off? If you can attach an image that would help us to see it then it will better. Sorry for any inconvenience.

scarface1982

Reaction score
Hello there. May i kindly know whether this 7inch tablet can equip 3g usb mobile modem? Hope for the prompt response. Thanks in advance.

chap88

Reaction score
yesterday i borrowed my dad's Huawei usb dongle and attached it, it worked perfectly. but you need to turn the data plan:

goto: settings -> more... -> mobile networks -> data enabled.

hope that helps

chap88

Reaction score
Hi, I did exactly as you instructed but the "paste" option is always grayed out. It appears that the write permission is not given?

Hi the move function is easy, from file explorer you just have to select a file then hold it until the option to delete,copy and move the file appear. Select "Move", use the level up or the home option on the file explorer and select a destination folder, while inside the destination folder select "Editor" option from the file explorer then select "Paste".

Hope this helps.

scarface1982

Reaction score
Hey chap88. U mean if i would to use a different usb dongle brand,there would be problem in connecting to the internet? Anyway thank you for the reply though :)
yesterday i borrowed my dad's Huawei usb dongle and attached it, it worked perfectly. but you need to turn the data plan:

goto: settings -> more... -> mobile networks -> data enabled.

hope that helps

chap88

Reaction score
actually I just wanted to be specific in case some brands dont work too well. But having said that, I believe all singapore telcos issued dongles should work fine. Huawei is what Singtel issued my dad for his mobile data plan via his notebook. All the best to you!

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I did exactly as you instructed but the "paste" option is always grayed out. It appears that the write permission is not given?

Hi, you must make sure that you are pasting a file to a folder and not to the root directory. The "Paste" option should appear after selecting the "Editor" tab option.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.