Question about Malacca

apex84

Reaction score
dats good deal!

but make sure no hidden clause... cos i dun have to pay anything extra (unless I broke something) when i check out so far when i book via agoda.

Haha! Later I better check my email again! Anyway do u drive there or travel by coach? Got any good coach companies to recommend? I look around and Delima seems to be pretty cheap, but dont know safe or not :s22:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha! Later I better check my email again! Anyway do u drive there or travel by coach? Got any good coach companies to recommend? I look around and Delima seems to be pretty cheap, but dont know safe or not :s22:

i am driving in. my first time :D

pepperthrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz came bk.
traffic jams almost everywhere!!
every famous eateries full hse. make sure u got back up plans....

tiowher

Reaction score
J88 is good but too touristy ..crowded, lots of singaporeans there :)
Personally i prefer the ones at Ocean Cafe, can eat nice laksa too...

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
My friend told me they chiong all the way? no rest stops? How was your experience with them?

as long as the bus is relatively comfy and brings me to my destination I'm happy. delima is one of the companies that I take.

testwater2

Reaction score

Delima is 40 seaters.Those $23~25 lesser seats about 21 so less crowded.

testwater2

Reaction score
Ok that would be great!

Ok! Thank I'll give them a try. Do they stop at the bus terminal?

U book online and they will indicates where the pickup point and destination is.(usually is Malacca Sentral which is the interchange)

Soule

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just updated my blog with a favourite haunt of all Singaporeans - Nancy's Kitchen!

All in all, it's affordable and great tasting food; family friendly too. But it's too crowded on weekends and you may have to arrange for reservations.

When i was there, I had to find my own seats and settle down, after which the waitress will come immediately to take your order. Don't expect a host to get you seated unless you have reservations.

Also, adjust your expectations as well. I expected too much but it turned out to be just simple homecook fare, and it costs like homecook fare too.

Can always try it out, but I think there are more exotic stuff to try in Melaka. :)

Visited Melaka last week and felt obliged to start a blog to detail the eating experience there.. I'm still building it so here's some shameless self-plugging:
Gary's Yay or Nay

Hope it helps to some extend!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.