Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

boopit

Reaction score
I have used vpost for close to 10 times in the past 6 years. No problem at all with my shipment. What I don't like are the high shipping charges and less than prompt tracking by speedpost.

Luckily for me I didn't miss any delivery sent to me by speedpost. I would say that 7 out of the 10 deliveries, I have redirected my packages to the post office of my choice as soon as I see my shipment has reached SG by calling speedpost. I also noticed that the redirection of the package to a post office is now a "new service"....

I last used vpost in May this year... but looks like there is an ever increasing number of complaints about them. It's like earning themselves a bad reputation!

speedpost also damn one kind.
Local speedpost fee starts from $10-$22
last time it was a flat rate of $10 regardless of your location

now non cbd to non cbd region is $15 minimum
like who will be so stupid to use that service?

Taqbin cheapest $6, most expensive is $10, regardless of weight.
=,= just how must more retarded can they get :s11::s11::s11:

Reaction score
i'm using hopshopgo and i declared the value wrongly as i thought i need to be keyed in in SGD. I've emailed them but no reply. any advise?

Neo_Gen

Reaction score
My first experience through HopShopGo (Comgateway) and they lost my parcel.

Any one knows how their claim process works?

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
which one is cheap if shipping small but heavy stuff.. tot of getting blank 100 dvd make in japan (which sg dont have ahaha)

ivanl

Reaction score
which one is cheap if shipping small but heavy stuff.. tot of getting blank 100 dvd make in japan (which sg dont have ahaha)

if i rem correctly...

shipping by air is calculated by (the larger of) physical size and weight.

shipping by sea is calculated by physical size only. they dun care weight.

ahbrown

Reaction score
Is there any discount codes for comgateway or borderlinx for Jan 2013? Need a code, shipping something big back.. :D

Thanks

Hazx

Reaction score
Everyone please dont bother with Vpost anymore. My item arrived in singapore and departed the singapore airport processing ctr on the 26 Dec 2012. Until today its not delivered yet.

I called them yesterday, they said they would expedite it ... item still not arrived. Called them today, they said courier is full today.. Excuses after excuses.. Hopeless.. 3rd world postal service. Asked them to call me to update the status of the delivery.. Also didnt receive any calls.

Will keep you guys updated on what other excuses they can come up with.. I will never use vpost again.

stanman81

Reaction score
i'm using hopshopgo and i declared the value wrongly as i thought i need to be keyed in in SGD. I've emailed them but no reply. any advise?

I also did the exact same thing as you
i used their chat service... After I hooked up with the operator within 3mins they changed the value and few minutes later it would be reflected

Hazx

Reaction score
Everyone please dont bother with Vpost anymore. My item arrived in singapore and departed the singapore airport processing ctr on the 26 Dec 2012. Until today its not delivered yet.

I called them yesterday, they said they would expedite it ... item still not arrived. Called them today, they said courier is full today.. Excuses after excuses.. Hopeless.. 3rd world postal service. Asked them to call me to update the status of the delivery.. Also didnt receive any calls.

Will keep you guys updated on what other excuses they can come up with.. I will never use vpost again.

Part 2 of the Saga....
Called the Vpost cso Team leader this morning, and she said that delivery queue is long and that it is fine that packages take up to 8 working days to deliver. Well mine was delivered today on the 9th working days from payment (20 dec to 4 jan). Finally, the package is here...
BUT when I opened the package, I realised an item is missing... OMG...That is when I discovered that my package only consist of 1 of the 2 items I bought. I made an assumption that the retailer packed the 2 items into 1 box/package. I rechecked the courier tracking provided and noticed that 2 items has been dispatched and received... which means VpostEurope has failed to record my 2nd item on their system and the item is lying in their UK warehouse somewhere. Now waiting for an response which will be on monday... Quite sick and tired of vpost's nonsense.. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.