~Porter Japan Official Thread~

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nvr try before. order from coolcat they only wrap a layer bubble sheet the into plastic envelope liao~

quite lousy in their packaging not like those Americans in boxes :s22:

Please leh mosmos, you first time buy japanese fashion label product? I believe you have bought yr own fair share of Porter stuffs, and Yoshida Porter is just like most other domestic designer labels where they pack it up with discreet/minimal packaging. Even in their own Headporter flagship store outlet in Japan, my friend just bought a Headporter mobile pouch meant for my music DAP player back in March this yr and its default packaging was pretty discreet w/o any cardboard case or boxes given as well.

The japanese people are usually quite well-known for been environmental friendly, and this is shown even for their electronic product box packages such as keitai cellphones/cameras. (mostly using recycled paper) Burberry Japan label is probably a brand exception though, I'm not a fan of this brand label but for my friends who have bought their wallet products before, it does come in a nice cardboard case packaging.

marxace

Reaction score
my porter family

dscf0159i.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

marxace

Reaction score
hmm i never seen the top and bottom LEFT ones before

the sales guy in japan told me latest collection.. in fact, for the top left duffel, me and my sis got the last two pieces. One is my sand biege and another is ash grey.

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faced this issue where the straps of your sling bag keeps coming off your shoulders if you sling one side? Any solutions to this problem?

whiteflag

Reaction score
Last edited:

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faced this issue where the straps of your sling bag keeps coming off your shoulders if you sling one side? Any solutions to this problem?

U r actually supposed to sling across your chest.

Kenneth C

Reaction score
buy porter in HK cheap or not?

Cheaper to buy in Japan. But, if you are not planning to visit Japan in the next 12 months and you found a nice Jap Porter bag in HK, why not purchase it even though it is a lot more expensive than the price in Yen?

I bought two recently when I was in Taiwan.

Kenneth C

Reaction score
Cheaper to buy in Japan. But, if you are not planning to visit Japan in the next 12 months and you found a nice Jap Porter bag in HK, why not purchase it even though it is a lot more expensive than the price in Yen?

I bought two recently when I was in Taiwan.

Here is one of my new Japan Porter bags:

IMG_2584_zps0d31f831.jpg

whiteflag

Reaction score
anyone tried using forwarding service from rakuten shops like coolcat that doesn't ship overseas?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.