EDMW Knife Collectors

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
ZT550 and ZT350TSST, both are folders.

I understand Bladehq does not ship international.

they do if you ask the boss nicely but probably not for assisted & autos (of course). You could get the 350 from a local dealer for a little bit more, I believe. Anyways, assisted may be fine these days, I see them being sold in Singapore by dealers (the ZT350 is the model I saw), makes me regret selling my limited edition Ken Onion forum bump as I thought it was trotting the shadowy line....

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Sonic, we're waiting for your pics....:spin::look:=:p

In the meantime, I just received this from the CRK spa (good CS), this is the last version before they switched to the new pivot - this one has S35VN steel (oh, much better than S30V), the LBS with the CRK logo and the Idaho Made stamp. Early lock-up too (well as early as it gets on the Umnumzaan due to the location of the ceramic ball lock face). I haven't played with Umnums for awhile, so here are a couple of cell phone pics before it goes back into the blackhole :s13:

um1.jpg

um2.jpg

um4.jpg

um3.jpg

JoePilot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assisted is legal? Kershaw Cryo here I come! But the 2.75 blade length is a bit short tho. 3-3.25 wd be perfect for my tastes

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...let me correct myself, I don't know if assisted is legal. But I did see a local dealer selling them (saw a website on facebook). Does that make them legal? Ummm...

AFAIK, the last time I asked A&E, they said no....but that was years ago. Today's bearing assisted flippers are legal and just as fast IMO

Last edited:

JoePilot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SIC with u all a very good deal:
Leatherman Charge TTi is going for $117 at Knifeworks. This includes the 40-bit kit set!

Anyone plan on getting anything from Knifeworks? Share shipping!:s12:

plakat

Master Member
Reaction score
WTS: Authentic Gurkha Kukri

Authentic Kukri! made in nepal. Never been used to cut anything before...kept in my cabinet all this while. Going for $100. Interested please PM for pictures

SOLD!

Last edited:

Sonic69

Reaction score
same thing happened to me before with comgateway.. they classified knifes as weapons, not camping tools. that time i asked forwarder to send back to the seller and then get seller to mail it by usps, all at own costs of cos.

Borderlinx also does not forward knives to Singapore.

Sonic69

Reaction score

In the meantime, I just received this from the CRK spa (good CS), this is the last version before they switched to the new pivot - this one has S35VN steel (oh, much better than S30V), the LBS with the CRK logo and the Idaho Made stamp. Early lock-up too (well as early as it gets on the Umnumzaan due to the location of the ceramic ball lock face). I haven't played with Umnums for awhile, so here are a couple of cell phone pics before it goes back into the blackhole :s13:

um1.jpg

um2.jpg

um4.jpg

um3.jpg

Lol, I'm on holiday and will be away until the 13th. I promise to post some photos when I get back.
Nice Umnum!

xtima123

Reaction score
they do if you ask the boss nicely but probably not for assisted & autos (of course). You could get the 350 from a local dealer for a little bit more, I believe. Anyways, assisted may be fine these days, I see them being sold in Singapore by dealers (the ZT350 is the model I saw), makes me regret selling my limited edition Ken Onion forum bump as I thought it was trotting the shadowy line....

Thanks vespaguy, i wrote to them this morning and hope they can help.

sojourn88

Reaction score
Anyone plan on getting anything from Knifeworks? Share shipping!:s12:

thats a nice way to share shipping.. normally it is about USD50 for shipping 1 to 3 items depending on the weight.. so it even out the costs if able to share....
why not we make it a habit to post something like this every time you plan to make a purchase... too bad i have used up my these 2 months budget on knives.. ;-)

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Always good to spread the shipping cost around. But do consider:
- GST
- size/weight of items are very disparate
- package is delayed/lost/damaged
- package is detained by customs
- package is detained by A&E
- etc

Just good to be clear about things upfront :)

Reindeer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anybuttie recommend reindeer on where would be a good place to purchase a very sharp knife to slice sashimi? How much would it cost?

nilfire77

Reaction score

Nice catch bro!! ;) I was so in love with the umnumzaan that I got two of them.. But alas, I had to sell one of them to fund my XM-24... lol

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
actually, no, I'm not a flashaholic by any means. I just have a small fenix in my pack and a surefire (incand) for purposes of spotting the wild pigs/colugos at upper thomson/central catchment area....just keeping it simple for me, haha =:p=:p=:p I am looking for a good headlamp sometime this year, since my old one died on me...

sojourn88

Reaction score
Ouch, they cant ship it international for me. I guess i will have to return it then.

are u able to arrange FedEX or DHL to go collect from vpost directly? got to talk to vpost real nicely, they are gods now. frustrating isn't it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.