Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
you should check out their previous album, it was sick.
more melodic deathmetal than it is now.

this reminds me of horizons :s12:

ds 2nd album has a new vocalist right .. maybe there's a slight change from e debut .

anw .. too many bands too 'lil time . :crazy:

thx for e sic anw .

i went to FFAF's show quite a looooong time back too. they played with amberlin at Far East Square i think

that long mehh ? :s13:
hmmmm .. frgttn which yr was that ..

ok .. just checked my ffaf tour tee .. Sept '07 . :eek:
yea .. FES ..
strange place for a gig imo .

:crazy:

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sure, all these obscure bands is hard to climb . i cant find them online. where do you suggest i can get their albums ?
Try Soulseek. There's one more software (forgot the name) that has tons of albums that ppl share, but not strictly for metal.. they have different channels to cater for many musical style.Problem is you must share at least 1gb worth of music before you can dl from others..maybe some ppl here knows what I'm talking abt. Another downside is you can't see and choose the bitrate in case you're some audiophile..but I've dled many hard to find albums there.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Soulseek. There's one more software (forgot the name) that has tons of albums that ppl share, but not strictly for metal.. they have different channels to cater for many musical style.Problem is you must share at least 1gb worth of music before you can dl from others..maybe some ppl here knows what I'm talking abt. Another downside is you can't see and choose the bitrate in case you're some audiophile..but I've dled many hard to find albums there.

share 1 gb will uplorry. mata will knock on ur door

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
share 1 gb will uplorry. mata will knock on ur door

HAhaha ya..but not exactly must share 1 gb la. just link 1gb folder full of mp3 to the program but after complete dl from others, quickly close the program so no one can dl anymore.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAhaha ya..but not exactly must share 1 gb la. just link 1gb folder full of mp3 to the program but after complete dl from others, quickly close the program so no one can dl anymore.

there might be a loop hole.
share 1 gb of unlicensed , non copy right stuff e.g linux installers, freeware classical music(if im not wrong. copyright is 1000 years or so i cant remember)

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there might be a loop hole.
share 1 gb of unlicensed , non copy right stuff e.g linux installers, freeware classical music(if im not wrong. copyright is 1000 years or so i cant remember)

Back then I was under pacnet so not scared.. haha. Anyways...back to music, listened to helloween keeper albums last 2 days, no matter how great they are..to me still can't beat the awesomeness of Kai Hansen era.

Last edited:

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Literally metalheads..lol. Awesome to the max but don't understand the purpose of the little guy under the cymbal.haha

Don't remember having any motorhead song here?

Doro Pesch, most gorgeous metal vocalist esp in her younger days

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Literally metalheads..lol. Awesome to the max but don't understand the purpose of the little guy under the cymbal.haha

wow. this is so sick man !
i think the engineer or scientist is a metal head. really cool
i like the drummer !

i think the algorithm to program this is pretty complex.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.