Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
Good news! Got 20% discount code for Borderlinx but limited to the first 1000 shipments worldwide as their FB has reached 20K fans. I just used it 3 mins ago and it is still working. Code code 20K_FBFANS

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
I just received my parcels from comgateway. Wrong product delivered in one of the parcel which I ordered through their BuyForMe. Anyone knows will comgateway responsible for this mistake? :(

I think you gotta email them, since its likely to be their fault. Have you double checked with the invoice slip included in the package and the invoice from cgw to verify that thy purchased the wrong thing and that its not the merchant's fault? Because if its merchant fault they wont hold responsibility :s22:

xuan2013

Reaction score
My cleanser is 16.9oz. they just delivered 1 unit with 8.4oz. I checked with merchant directly although this order is through BuyForMe... they might deliver 2 unit of 8.4oz.. the invoice is still 16.9oz cleanser at 1 unit.. I suspect either merchant delivered 2 unit of 8.4oz and comgateway lost 1 of it in their warehouse because they suppose to check when receive the parcel from merchant since the package weight is exactly 0.5kg for 16.9oz in the shipment record. if only 1 unit of 8.4oz it should be less than 0.5kg. sigh... waiting for one night to reach they through live chat but the live chat always suddenly drop in the middle of the conversation. email also haven't replied..

gpmg762

Reaction score
Good news! Got 20% discount code for Borderlinx but limited to the first 1000 shipments worldwide as their FB has reached 20K fans. I just used it 3 mins ago and it is still working. Code code 20K_FBFANS

Don't bother with Borderlinx, took me 5-6 emails (customer service not at receiving hub and can't tell you sh*t about your items) and 1 week for my items from Amazon (delivered in 2 days from UPS tracking) to be updated to my goods awaiting shipment list. Have to check on their website some more, they don't email you after updating your goods awaiting shipment.
Probably another 4-5 days for their partner DHL to send to SGP. Total time almost 2 weeks, I say don't bother, worst forwarder I have even used, cancelling my account. Citibank please don't recommending such a crap partner.

xuan2013

Reaction score
My cleanser is 16.9oz. they just delivered 1 unit with 8.4oz. I checked with merchant directly although this order is through BuyForMe... they might deliver 2 unit of 8.4oz.. the invoice is still 16.9oz cleanser at 1 unit.. I suspect either merchant delivered 2 unit of 8.4oz and comgateway lost 1 of it in their warehouse because they suppose to check when receive the parcel from merchant since the package weight is exactly 0.5kg for 16.9oz in the shipment record. if only 1 unit of 8.4oz it should be less than 0.5kg. sigh... waiting for one night to reach they through live chat but the live chat always suddenly drop in the middle of the conversation. email also haven't replied..

I already settled everything with the merchant, they are willing to refund the difference or ship additional 8.4oz, now just wait for CGW to see if they will compensate me with deliver this back to me at no cost (since this is a BuyForMe order, under their name and address). I just forwarded them the merchant's email to them and told them my decision. But CGW said still need 2 business days to get back to me... The merchant is very responsive but CGW.... CGW is the only one who opened the parcel. Let's see how they handle this... have to wait until next Tuesday, arr... :(

xuan2013

Reaction score
at least Borderlinx live chat can be achieved 24/7. For CGW i have nothing can do but have to wait until singapore time 11am-6pm to reach them... somemore email never reply... :(

marilin

Reaction score
I think CGW support is not doing a good job. Their live chat representative always give copy/paste answers.

xuan2013

Reaction score
I can't really sleep well last night, busying contacting the merchant directly :(
Ask CGW to acknowledge my emails also not news...
The best experience i have is with MYUS, reliable, prompt response, they really repack + consolidate everything for you to reduce the shipping weight (but only limited to 3 parcels for free), but even after 20% discount (signed up with VISA card) is still very expensive... next time if buy expensive stuff, will use MYUS..
Let see how CGW handle my issue before we made any conclusion...
I will keep you guys posted..
Wish me luck..

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
CGW has lost my parcels before and was pissed with them but they have eventually returned my money for the lost parcel. BDL overcharged me because they recorded the dimensions wrongly and recorded an item twice. I have to chat & emailed them more than 30 times over a period of more than 3 months and even that, they refused to acknowledge their mistake. I even have to involve DHL and Ciitbank before they finally refund me.

I have stopped using BDL for about one year and now I am back with them, and CGW. Both have their pro and cons, just need exercise caution. Will use vpost only if I need to buy from Japan/China.

nakitaro

Master Member
Reaction score
alright, say i've made an order through CGW and then i canceled that order, how long do i need to wait for the amount held to be released to my posb savings account or is it immediate?

called the bank and they insist i provide them with a void receipt from the merchant with merchant's id.. how do i go about resolving this? i hv no intention of waiting 14 ***** days.

xuan2013

Reaction score
alright, say i've made an order through CGW and then i canceled that order, how long do i need to wait for the amount held to be released to my posb savings account or is it immediate?

called the bank and they insist i provide them with a void receipt from the merchant with merchant's id.. how do i go about resolving this? i hv no intention of waiting 14 ***** days.

If bank insist the receipt means the comgateway hasn't refunded the money yet. Last time my BuyForMe order was not successfully placed they will not charge my credit card. If comgateway has refunded the $ to your account you should be able to see this within 2-3 business days. I always get my shares proceed from US to DBS within 2-3 business days.

xuan2013

Reaction score

Thanks! But I got nothing to ship already, will try borderlinx next time...

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

provided you have items already pending there....

I think I will divert some items there and see how :(

xuan2013

Reaction score
Still asking me to wait for their reply on the issue of my comgateway BuyForMe package..

Some other stuff i asked today:
[14:24:44]- We can assist to verify if the items tally with your invoice, but if you require an itemized check, there is a checking fee of 5 USD.
[14:29:29]- If lets say i found some mismatch and intend to return the package to the merchant, how much will be charged?
[14:35:38]- If the merchant provides prepaid return label, there will only be 5 USD.
[14:35:45]- If there are no return lable.
[14:35:59]- there will be a delivery return fees, which is chargeable at $6 per order for packages of 1 kg or less. For packages weighing more than 1 kg, we charge an additional $1.00 for every 0.5kg of additional weight.

miqbal93

Reaction score
hey guys, first time shopping through comgateway.

my package reached my US address ald. and as i went about shipping it to singapore, there's this part where you have to insert mastercard/visa card number.

I DONT KNOW WHY, but i used my mastercard along with my mum's and brother's as well as my dad's visa card number, the site keep saying that the card numbers is INVALID.

need help! how do i go about with making transactiong with them!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.