NTU ppl lip lai! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moom1992

Reaction score
Hall roomie finder for AY2013/14

Anyone not yet got a roomie? I'm a male foreigner with a total of 13 points looking for S'porean/PR to apply together for additional 2 pts! Interested pls PM me thanks!

vEr5eX

Reaction score
In one of the modules that I'm taking, it has webcast for its lecture. On the timetable, the tutorial is also in a lecture room. Usually in this case, since the tutorial is in a lecture room, will there be webcast for the tutorial too?

Caulibeam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone not yet got a roomie? I'm a male foreigner with a total of 13 points looking for S'porean/PR to apply together for additional 2 pts! Interested pls PM me thanks!

:s11: school start liao still can apply meh?

ZarakiKPC

Reaction score
Anyone took the cyber security before? How to look for groupmates ah? I not planning to s/u so very scared kenna those groups with alot of s/uers leh.

im taking it alone this sem also. alot of ppl went to lec in pairs or groups sia =(

vEr5eX

Reaction score
Anyone has any experience with CSC408 Computer Vision? Is it manageable and easy to pass, particularly with the assignments and in the later part of the course when the Fourier transform kicks in?

bryanzzz

Reaction score
Llst its core course

Lecture recording is provided as an added benefit iirc... i think lecturers are not required to upload recordings.

So i think you cannot do anything about your course not having lecture recording....ur supposed to attend lectures anyway

whysoserious92

Reaction score
in the STARS planner, if they say you are NOT allowed to take a certain module as an Unrestricted Elective (even though i still have slots for the UEs), whats the reason?

Like, im in business and i want to take BU8101 as UE. But im not allowed. Why???!

BU8101 is meant for students not in nbs...

nitokit

Reaction score
Anyone been to skku for summer studies before?

Thinking of going, but worry about expenses, course match, etc. Any seniors who went before please share your experiences with me!

Also, any others intend to go this summer too?

hanshen888

Reaction score
hi seniors,

currently year 1, not really understanding the IO and IA things. which one should I do? And when to do them...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.