Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

spycyfish

Reaction score
Once again superb service, all items received less than 24 hrs from payment and that's on New Year's Eve!!!

wendlum

Reaction score
Thanks unwanted! Received my pixie in good order together with the free gifts today even though it's a ph! Thumbs up!!

Waiting to try it soon!! :s12:

Dopod007

Reaction score
Can use citric acid powder to descale machine? If so dissolve how many gram of citric acid powder in 1000 ml of water?

anhyeuem

Reaction score
Thumbs up for TS aka Unwanted!!!

As this is the 1st time spending a tidy sum, at least to me..., I had a lot of questions. TS was quick and detail in his explanation. Finally decided on the Citiz and Aeroccino.

Thanks again bro!!!

ffinfinity1

Reaction score
How to get rid of the acidic taste after descaling?

I just descaled my Pixie using the Nespresso official descaling kit, and I flush 4 full tanks of fresh tap water through the machine.

However the chemical taste still remains..

Usually, how many times to flush (from manual: one time is enough) to completely get rid of this taste?
Is there another way to get rid of the taste?

And is this descaling solution safe for consumption ? I think I have ls due to the contaminated kopi...

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.