Reaction score
Which emart ?

the emart i go only have this
SC039BIG.JPG

Seletar camp :)

Donnguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a kyocera electric diamond sharpener to touch up their ceramic knives, I have one for sale.

Used 5 times only. They retail for more than $150 at Tangs/Takashimaya/TOTTs but I'm selling mine for way way less. PM me if you are interested =:p=:p

btw any1 saw this SHOGUN blade sharpener ad in SG?
says it selling at GIANTs supermkt, like $9.95?

any reviews?

The edge pro is a very good investment. And the price is awesome. I used to own one, but now I freehand (not as good as with edgepro, but more convenient for me).

I'm hoping to get a belt sander system set up, once I move to my new place. Hope the neighbours don't mind :D

may i know wad is EdgePro? is blade sharpener?

Belt sander is for wot purpose?

Donnguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For all you flipper fans... The Hinderer XM-24 Spanto Flipper...

IMG_0009_zps1adf84bc.jpg

IMG_0010_zps6723ddb5.jpg

IMG_0011_zps5f0e5f78.jpg

wow the full steel one is nicee ! :s12:

this yr bought 2 in japan. one machine made (cheaper, sub $100)
1 hand made (expensive). the hand made one bloody sharp
cut onions and garlic almost no sound.
i get the maker to inscribe my chinese name on it.

accidentally cut myself 2 days ago without noticing.
the knife lying on the chopping board my hand touch only kena one cut. see the blood on the garlic then realised. i sharpen them once a month usually. just a few quick swipes. the hand made knife sharpened by the shop and no need sharpening till now. my maid dun dare to use it as it is too sharp.

sounds almost like a samurai blade or smthing

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
How come need so many knifes for the same purpose. Just curious. Go camping frequently?

hobbies are like that. just like home chefs like different pots/pans/appliances, car owners like different cars/accessories, women like different shoes/bags etc :s13: we can't always be wearing the same shirt and pants, right? lol... :)

Last edited:

Sonic69

Reaction score
hobbies are like that. just like home chefs like different pots/pans/appliances, car owners like different cars/accessories, women like different shoes/bags etc :s13: we can't always be wearing the same shirt and pants, right? lol... :)

Nicely articulated! :D
Apologies for not posting recently, I have been busy with my straight razor AD (acquisition disorder) lately and posting on the Wet Shaving thread. Just received a 100 year old restored razor in the mail yesterday and will shave with it in a little while. Goosebumps!

When will the Sebenza 25 be available to the masses?

Sonic69

Reaction score
btw any1 saw this SHOGUN blade sharpener ad in SG?
says it selling at GIANTs supermkt, like $9.95?

any reviews?

may i know wad is EdgePro? is blade sharpener?

Belt sander is for wot purpose?

main.jpg

Ah, ok so thats what it is. I don't recommend it.

The EdgePro is a fixed angle sharpener.
148.jpg

It sharpens your blades at a set angle to get the V-edge that most people go for.

A belt sander is for sanding belts :s13:

slackjam

Reaction score
argh i juz got a US package delivered to my house with an ICA sticker on it...any significance or not?

but i oso sucky cos cut myself with my new knife...juz a Gerber LMF II, but i was already careful with unsheathing it le...zzz

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
argh i juz got a US package delivered to my house with an ICA sticker on it...any significance or not?

but i oso sucky cos cut myself with my new knife...juz a Gerber LMF II, but i was already careful with unsheathing it le...zzz

normal.. means it was inspected & possibly opened.. but nothing else..

slackjam

Reaction score
ah thanks cos my previous packages with knives didnt have tis sticker...mayb i shld try buying longer knives for collection since its juz a trip down to cantonment...barring of cos the banned types...

Sonic69

Reaction score
Was sharing my impression of my Benchmade 940 Osbourne some time back. Well, here are the pix finally!
lqPzeaH.jpg

AY3yAN1.jpg

R9nG30o.jpg

AoudzE6.jpg

The spacer is a really nice purple colour that contrasts with the green aluminium scales perfectly.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I love those axis lock Benchmades...saw a youtube video where the lock broke at 600lbs (that's stronger than some framelocks). That Warren Osborne is a classic....and the ano work looks nice.

Sorry to plug but I'm still trying to sell my Lionsteel tispine, now reduced to very very cheap - cheaper than Umnumzaan, sebenza etc, taking a huge loss because...I need funds in my PayPal bad =:p Check out the tispine here:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...e-integral-titanium-pocket-knife-4055724.html

Somebody help me out...gotta sell one to buy one :s13::s13::s13:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
What's on your table?

since we are still waiting for Sonic to post pictures of his collection (hey, you have hit the 100 post mark quite some time already :s13:), I thought I snap a few pics of stuff on my table....whilst procrastinating to pack for a trip I have to go on in a few hours =:p

here's a couple on my table right now:

lionsteel tispine (that I am listing for sale, see link in my post below ;)) with Elmax steel, polished titanium integral handles, really a pretty gents knife (but as you can see, the blade to handle ratio is quite amazing);

my weekend EDC, the benchmade triage in orange G10, my favourite SAR-type knife (it's the best in the market bar none, value wise, steel wise, quality wise);

and finally the Boker Tactical Utility Knife, in 440C steel with rosewood handles (they shrink with washing and need to be reoiled from time to time....I had been thinking of rehandling them in CF and stonewashing the blade) - this was given to me by Terry Trahan, the designer of the knife, in a giveaway. I know that those who work with knives will appreciate this field knife a lot...I've used it during BBQs as well...it's comfortable and it works.

So, with that said....what's on your table?

IMG_1787_zps271c4cd4.jpg

IMG_1790_zpscf1b5c1e.jpg

IMG_1788_zps1daafc74.jpg

Last edited:

_debra_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

Anyone has any recommendations of sword display cases/stands? no wall mounts please.
I spend a few hours on ebay and other websites, they do not ship to Singapore or even if they do,it's so expensive till I can buy a baby LOLOL.

if you have any recommendations of a custom-made rack, do tell me too.
Im looking for a 3-8 tier rack.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.