Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

wishbone2012

Reaction score
Hi, I have a new aeroccino 3 that comes with the citiz and milk. The citiz is being used by my friend, I need to get another aeroccino 3 power base. Do you just sell the aeroccino 3 power base? If have, how much? used but working perfectly also can.

Eternalist

Reaction score
Ordered Saturday 4pm, collected on Sunday 8pm. Fast and in good condition. All items packaged professionally.

Thumbs up :deg:

dayowl

Reaction score
hi,
just to confirm, citiz (black) is $329, aero 3 is $130.00
Delivery is free? and for the aero 3, can choose color?

zirhk3355

Reaction score
Got my package yesterday! Good effort and fuss-free transaction.

Now enjoying my coffee and recommend this MO to anyone who is keen! So much easier and cheaper than buying from the shops!

:s7:

nespressosmall.png

likewhat

Reaction score
emailed a few days ago but no reply yet.
May I know the information about the assortment pack 4?
tks.

stephchong

Reaction score
Aerrocino

Hi guys,

I have a 4 months old Aeroccino (silver). It had ben working fine all along as it produces good foam. However, I tried it this morning and evening and realised that there was no foam. Just heated milk with few bubbles. Anyone had the same problem or happens to know if it is faulty?:s11:

jiruri

Reaction score
Timely reply & fast delivery! Very impressive machine at an affordable price with all my queries answered in the faq column. I am truly impressed!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.