THE BB Q10 thread!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is it? I called m1 for multi-sim to be used on 2 bb device but the CSO said it cannot be done.

for multi-sim, only 1 card can have bis the other card is just a normal card.

Eh wtf?

I using Singtel (of course) multi-sim. I put my normal sim always in my 9900. Now i put the micro (plus adaptor) into 9360 and nano (plus adaptor(s)) into 9780, all get instant registration plus BB signal :eek::eek::eek:

dUbWfWk.jpg

Last edited:

Caulibeam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh wtf?

I using Singtel (of course) multi-sim. I put my normal sim always in my 9900. Now i put the micro (plus adaptor) into 9360 and nano (plus adaptor(s)) into 9780, all get instant registration plus BB signal :eek::eek::eek:

dUbWfWk.jpg

could be a limitation in the billing system that's preventing them from enabling it :s22:

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Q10 but no trackpad and pick up/hang up physical button is quite worrying. Currently my 9790 touchscreen sometimes behave erratically :(

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh, I don't know. But whether it works, I not sure. They might have meddled w/ smth for my trial thing but, this is singtel. M1, could be different.

blue_quartz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I might consider the Q10 if the app selection turns out to be decent (read: not poor) compared to the Z10 and the usual keyboard shortcuts (e.g. search-by-type, hotkey assignment) are present. After all, I already like its smaller height...

blue_quartz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully local launch of Q10 won't be like Z10, even later for other markets.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.