[Official] BlackBerry z10

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows those z10 in pre-order on expansys singapore, are the warranty valid locally?

sohzai

Reaction score
I have heard bad feedbacks about expansys's pre-ordering, where they can drag the delivery for very very long. No personal experience to vouch for it though.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never liked expansys but somehow, they do survive. Those who want acc, come preorder, I'm ready for that. My backlog of orders almost cleared liao. For z10. This one demand really exceed supply. 3 places in uk where my friends are, walao sold out... Everyday, morning rush to shop help me check then go school/work. :s22:
Madness.

Ca sets can't use lte in sg. Sian

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
That RED Z10 Limited Edition. Woah.
Too bad only for chosen developers.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ferrari red. But looks kinda fingerprint magnet (glossy) from the picts... Hopefully ish not :(

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
expansys looks fishy to me too. dont want to keep my Credit card details with them. I aiming the white BB z10!!

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed it hard for user who used. big screen phone to adapt to smaller phone hahaha
I'm one of them
look at iPhone like so puny

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.