Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heartwork is great, the vid is awesome. But Carneous Cacoffiny has to be their best song for me. The riffs are awesomely heavy, the lyrics are poetic in macabre way. The ending is climatic. Such beauty, always bring tears to my eyes.:sad: :vijayadmin:

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually for a long time, i havent specifically listen to hardcore. my ipod is always on shuffle mode.maybe age is catching up.

anyways that day, it was on shuffle mode as usual and this song was playing. i was headbanging at my desk, and kinda hoping i can stage dive. i havent been to gigs for 10 plus years. dont know if theres 1. so this is the closest i can get :)

ive been dormant for a long time, its gonna hardcore playlist for the next few weeks :)

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go go go go

last few for the night

check out the bass line. damn sick :)

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
headbang.gif

" WISHIN' ONE & ALL METALHEADS HERE BLISSSSSSSFUL HEALTH & WEALTH IN THE YEAR OF THE SNAKE . "

headbang.gif

tumblr_mam20wAf5L1rueuwoo1_500.gif

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
actually for a long time, i havent specifically listen to hardcore. my ipod is always on shuffle mode.maybe age is catching up.

anyways that day, it was on shuffle mode as usual and this song was playing. i was headbanging at my desk, and kinda hoping i can stage dive. i havent been to gigs for 10 plus years. dont know if theres 1. so this is the closest i can get :)

ive been dormant for a long time, its gonna hardcore playlist for the next few weeks :)

there's a hardcore gig tdy acty but by e time u read this post it might be all over . :crazy:

Relentless [Melbourne]
Expire [US of A]

feat local hardcore bands as support:

Overthrown
Tipping Point
2Fold

travirjir

Banned
Reaction score

chiu jump moi catch u lor :s34:

thechariot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fwah fwah.. ol'tai sia..

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Bullet For My Valentine new album Temper Temper is out..

i find only the title track and p.o.w is not bad leh.. the rest..:(

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
-----

Dave Draiman's [Disturbed] side project: Device

Last edited:

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thrashtastic debut album. They were Legacy before changing to Testament, therefore the album name.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.