A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
demouse ac milan never perform well during pre-season. if they play well pre season they will not be winning anything next year.

anyway ac milan play better than juve in that match but a lot of players are still not very fit and gattuso went out with a bit of injuries. no worries there. kaka is on the way heard that he would not be loan out or maybe loan to lazio to get stam.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
demouse ac milan never perform well during pre-season. if they play well pre season they will not be winning anything next year.

anyway ac milan play better than juve in that match but a lot of players are still not very fit and gattuso went out with a bit of injuries. no worries there. kaka is on the way heard that he would not be loan out or maybe loan to lazio to get stam.

i hope so, if i'm not wrong last season milan also has a slow start (especially in CL qualifying). maybe the 2 losses do them good.

but wat i worry most is whenever shevchenko & pippo play together, there seems to lack of or few goals leh. i still fancy playing 1 striker upfront and rivaldo & rui costa behind him.

as for kaka, isn't too pack for milan midfield?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sheva play quite well but seem to lack of fitness and i personally feel that he is playing too behind. he always get back to help get the ball and then dribble. he is not an out and out striker like inzaghi.

kaka is here to learn from rui and riva so he can take over next season. rui is not very fit and riva performance is not very convincing. kaka will be the supersub. what make me happy is that kaka declare his loyalty to ac milan. he reject a move to cheslea and said that he would not join them even if they give him more money, he just want to join milan for his career.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
some matches to watch at scv :

summer friendly : inter vs juventus vs samdoria
09 aug @ 2:55am live
10 aug @ 12pm repeat

best of italian serie a 2002-2003
18 aug @ 4:30pm
23 aug @ 4pm
24 aug @ 4pm
30 aug @ 4pm

1st match of serie a 2003-2004
31 aug @ 8:55pm

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
sheva play quite well but seem to lack of fitness and i personally feel that he is playing too behind. he always get back to help get the ball and then dribble. he is not an out and out striker like inzaghi.

kaka is here to learn from rui and riva so he can take over next season. rui is not very fit and riva performance is not very convincing. kaka will be the supersub. what make me happy is that kaka declare his loyalty to ac milan. he reject a move to cheslea and said that he would not join them even if they give him more money, he just want to join milan for his career.

but i doubt kaka willing to be benched, hmm i will rather milan loan him out to 1 of the serie a team to gain experience. maybe roma :D

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don't mind loaning him to roma since we will get totti in return :D

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
25th of august totti will be reveal as ac milan player. :D do you want kaka on loan? :D

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
25th of august totti will be reveal as ac milan player. :D do you want kaka on loan? :D

u'll wake up from your dream on 25th of august lah :laugh:

btw roma dun really in need of playmakers as they already have totti. they need a tall striker instead. maybe tomasson interested leh :)

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hands off on tomasson. totti :bounce:

kaka is on the way.

According to reports, Milan have agreed a fee with Sao Paulo for Brazilian prodigy Kaka.

Following yesterday's meetings, the deal could be made official next week, after a £7 million fee was agreed.

If Milan do complete the purchase, its highly likely the player will be loaned out for a year, possibly to Paris Saint-Germain.
SA Italy

i am still dreaming about totti until the 31 august.(don't try to wake me up ok) :D

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AndreFLo,

totti don't want to go to inter.:D he want to come to the euro champs:D who is inter transfer target huh. i hope this year it will be inter ,ac milan ,juve going for the CL again. :D

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Milan Agree Fee For Kaka - Report

Buy Kaka then loan him out? What a strange decision?

08/08/2003. According to reports, Milan have agreed a fee with Sao Paulo for Brazilian prodigy Kaka.

Following yesterday's meetings, the deal could be made official next week, after a £7 million fee was agreed.

If Milan do complete the purchase, its highly likely the player will be loaned out for a year, possibly to Paris Saint-Germain.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
remember totti is coming too crowded lah. since he is so young. :D

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
Rossoneri announce Kaka deal
Wednesday 13 August, 2003

The official Milan website has confirmed that Brazilian starlet Kaka will join the team next week.

“The agreement for the young talent appears to be in its closing stages,?Eread the statement.

“At the start of next week the player could be in Italy to sign the contract and complete a medical exam.?E

The breakthrough occurred last night, when director Leonardo held talks with Kaka’s club Sao Paolo.

The Brazilian side’s President told the local press “the offer has been raised to £7m.?E

21-year-old Kaka is a creative midfielder with a fierce shot from distance and recently made his name at the Gold Cup.

Also tracked by Real Madrid and Chelsea, Milan have been in negotiations for the player for several weeks.

It was thought that he would be loaned out to Paris Saint-Germain or even Parma for his first European season.

However, the official club statement suggests Kaka?Ewill begin his Serie A career with the Rossoneri in the 2003-04 campaign.

The continuing injury woes for Rivaldo, Andriy Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson apparently prompted this move.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
Ancelotti: What goal problem?

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti insists his side don't have a scoring problem despite a lack of goals in pre-season.

The European champions have yet to win any of their four pre-season games in which they have scored just one goal.

And that was only a penalty from Andrea Pirlo against Juve in the Italian Super Cup.

"We were just unlucky in games against Barcelona and Juventus," said the tactician. "We created a lot of chances in those matches which could have easily been turned into goals."

However, Milan's problems continued in last night's Trofeo TIM when they lost 1-0 to firstly Juventus and then Inter.

That has led to claims that the Rossoneri could bring in Sao Paulo attacking midfielder Kaka as soon as possible.

With Rivaldo still struggling for fitness, the 21-year-old may be requested immediately by Ancelotti in order to give his side a new attacking option.

Even if it must be noted that Milan's search for goals hasn't been made easier with the thigh injury sustained by Andriy Shevchenko.

----------------------------------------------------

4 friendly matches without a goal still no problem?

i thought the biggest problem is the coach himself. sack him lah
:mad:

Zacxaviqer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Milan has signed Kaka.... This is quite offical as the news has been spreading all over the place....

IMO, This is a great deal.... It's cost merely 7m which is good business... However I dun think or hope that Kaka will be Milan major signing..... Kaka is just the sweetener... Hopefully Galliani is planning some1 bigger to arrive in Milan....

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't worry friend milan has more business sense than some nuts from man u who paid 12+ pounds for a raw talent. kaka is worth more than 7m based on his recent performance. i believe the sweetener will come before the 31 august hoping and praying. zac you should come here and post more often seem like i am the only acmilan fan here while demouse is the italian fan here.

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hwmook said:
don't worry friend milan has more business sense than some nuts from man u who paid 12+ pounds for a raw talent. kaka is worth more than 7m based on his recent performance. i believe the sweetener will come before the 31 august hoping and praying. zac you should come here and post more often seem like i am the only acmilan fan here while demouse is the italian fan here.

seems like only myself, demouse and u are the only ones who follow Italian soccer news here?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.