What good apps for my lumia?

Rickosw

Reaction score
#2InstaWithLove

USE THE QR CODE _ to download ...

Nokia releases #2InstaWithLove social app to put some pressure on Instagram | Windows Phone Central

This morning we reported on the rumor that Instagram is coming to Windows Phone, but as a possible limited exclusive to Nokia Lumia devices. That information is now somewhat betrayed by the release of #2InstaWithLove app from none other than Nokia.

The app allows you to take photos using “the classic polaroid filter” and then automatically adds the hashtag #2InstaWithLove to the photo, for sharing on your favorite social network.

According to Nokia

“Many of you have asked when Instagram will be coming to Windows Phone, and the #2InstaWithLove app was created as a way for you to have your voice heard…It's all about showing Instagram just how passionate the Windows Phone community is - so be creative, have fun and be sure to share your favorite photos with us using a social network of your choice.”

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i realise there is no ibanking apps available.. damn sianz.. :o

tushar310

Reaction score
iCashSG is good..shows location of atms around...very useless when out on a weekend.

PhotoBeamer is good too as i can view pics without having to transfer all the time.

Note Plus Free is another great app for memo function..i come from blackberry so i need such utility apps...u can also backup all notes to skydrive automatically.

Handyscan is good for saving business card info or documents.

when you are bored at work, Meme Viewer is great to view funny memes.

2 interesting apps for drivers:
SG Driver Buddy
Trapster.

Trapster was quite accurate, it revealed position of speed camera ..checked and saw some lady cop standing on bridge and checking car speeds from otherside of the overpass bridge.

echoblue

Reaction score

expositox

Reaction score
For the same reason that Speedtest.net can detect my country despite me disabling location, they use your IP address, so we can't use Pandora, unless WP allows VPNs like iOS.

Rickosw

Reaction score
For the same reason that Speedtest.net can detect my country despite me disabling location, they use your IP address, so we can't use Pandora, unless WP allows VPNs like iOS.

Thanks Bro,

for your explanation, sian,...cannot use this US app ... till the day, Pandora really go "international" ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.