Taiwan Visitor Association [OFFICAL]

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coz im going to 六福theme park..cheaper if use coupons

U sure ur itinery out oredi? Mybe you changed to 小人國呢? i ask my colleagues see got bo.coz, i spared to her. Get back to u then.

rain_myth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U sure ur itinery out oredi? Mybe you changed to 小人國呢? i ask my colleagues see got bo.coz, i spared to her. Get back to u then.

u wan give also no enou.

i going with another 4 frenz. :s22:

it okay, bro.

i see march gt chance or nt :o

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u wan give also no enou.

i going with another 4 frenz. :s22:

it okay, bro.

i see march gt chance or nt :o

from d old thread. the free gifts is still mrt card. sianz half. :(

The no choice lor. Want to help u, kena reject, can save don't want. Then i lepak one corner. You slowly find, how about complaining to them see if they will give you one or two booklets?

rain_myth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The no choice lor. Want to help u, kena reject, can save don't want. Then i lepak one corner. You slowly find, how about complaining to them see if they will give you one or two booklets?

u hav only 1 六福ticket ?

1 can buy 2 rite?

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if no hotel confirmation email juz airtix can or nt ah?

and me and my fren wtake diff airline.. i bring both eticket they will issue freebie for both right? no need my friend's identification right?

cheapcheep

Master Member
Reaction score

and me and my fren wtake diff airline.. i bring both eticket they will issue freebie for both right? no need my friend's identification right?

Hotel confirmation is definitely necessary. The other day when I was collecting my freebie, there was this other guy who showed the lady his HP without an official confirmation, and it was not accepted.

Different airlines no problem. I brought 3 Jetstar itineraries also accepted.

rain_myth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Take for friends can.
Hotel confirmation n air ticket print out is a MUST

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about those going on tour? what to produce to get the free gifts? my parents are heading there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.