B-Mobile Enquiry!

Espedine

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'll be in tokyo coming monday and have yet to purchase the B-mobile data sim online! (oh no!) Does anyone know if it'll work on a Huawei Ascend? I read the website and it says the phone has to be "sim lock free", how do i know if mine is? Thanks in Advance:)

toshiro_sg

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'll be in tokyo coming monday and have yet to purchase the B-mobile data sim online! (oh no!) Does anyone know if it'll work on a Huawei Ascend? I read the website and it says the phone has to be "sim lock free", how do i know if mine is? Thanks in Advance:)

if u bought it locally, high chance it is sim lock free. Just to take note, configuring b-mobile to work on phones or mifi can be pretty tricky sometimes.
My Galaxy Note 2 using b-mobile is a pain to configure until i find on this forum the trick to make it work on Note 2. :(
Its not plug and play unfortunately.

wildkev

Reaction score

For my case, I purchase it thru internet and tell them your arrival date. Just inform the hotel to collect from you. Upon reaching the hotel, the card by right will be at the counter. Follow the instruction to set your APN and it is as easy as abc. By the way, i am using samsung nexus

SneakerFreak

Reaction score
May I know what you did to make it work?

if u bought it locally, high chance it is sim lock free. Just to take note, configuring b-mobile to work on phones or mifi can be pretty tricky sometimes.
My Galaxy Note 2 using b-mobile is a pain to configure until i find on this forum the trick to make it work on Note 2. :(
Its not plug and play unfortunately.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.