Taiwan Visitor Association [OFFICAL]

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! If I am not wrong, the value of the Gold Fulong route day ticket is also NTD$50. So might as well take the Easy Card... :s13:

Yap, thats 50nt. So same lor. At least dun need to confine to go jiufen, jinguashi n nanya rocks.

Aphorism

Reaction score
Hi, to collect the freebies, I will need E-TICKET depart from SIN and hotel confirmation.
As I will stay in 3 different hotel, do I need to print all 3 of them or just one is enough?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, to collect the freebies, I will need E-TICKET depart from SIN and hotel confirmation.
As I will stay in 3 different hotel, do I need to print all 3 of them or just one is enough?

just 1 will do...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Print all out la. Later u forget ur hotel how?
Just verification, one hotel enuff.

rain_myth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sianz xia

colleague tell me her friends throw d coupon liao.. nw can only try look ard see who gt lobang

emo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.