CIMB Visa Infinite Card

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one has the terms and conditions relating to the parking privileges and travel insurance ?

Thanks

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks I was actually referring to the terms and conditions to enjoy the privileges.

Shd have clarified earlier

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my Infinite Card together with the welcome pack. Here's some of the major benefits:

- Priority Pass Membership

3 Complimentary lounge visits per year for Principal cardmember. Supplementary cardmembers access is chargeable at USD27 per visit

- Complimentary Club Access to the Damai Spa & Fitness Facilities at Grand Hyatt
Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 bookings per day and 10 parking privileges passes per day given those with reservation. Parking is limited to 3 hours

- All Year Round Complimentary Parking at selected hotels
Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 redemptions per day at Amara Singapore and first 20 redemptions per day at the Singaproe Marriott Hotel. Complimentary parking coupons are valid for one full day only. Cardmembers must present CIMB VISA Infinite Card for verification and sign on the tracking sheet to obtain the carpark coupon. Prior reservations are not allowed and on first-come first-serve basis.

- Travel Insurance
No mention that travel expenses need to be charged to the card. When making claim, call hotline to provide name, card number and details of claim. Thereafter to supply original invoices, receipts and reports, etc.

56mimosa

Reaction score
Just received my Infinite Card together with the welcome pack. Here's some of the major benefits:

3 Complimentary lounge visits per year for Principal cardmember. Supplementary cardmembers access is chargeable at USD27 per visit

- Complimentary Club Access to the Damai Spa & Fitness Facilities at Grand Hyatt
Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 bookings per day and 10 parking privileges passes per day given those with reservation. Parking is limited to 3 hours

Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 redemptions per day at Amara Singapore and first 20 redemptions per day at the Singaproe Marriott Hotel. Complimentary parking coupons are valid for one full day only. Cardmembers must present CIMB VISA Infinite Card for verification and sign on the tracking sheet to obtain the carpark coupon. Prior reservations are not allowed and on first-come first-serve basis.

- Travel Insurance
No mention that travel expenses need to be charged to the card. When making claim, call hotline to provide name, card number and details of claim. Thereafter to supply original invoices, receipts and reports, etc.

Congrats and thanks for sharing ! However ( with due respect ), it doesn't seem too attractive to me. I believe HSBC VI allows unlimited access to PP right? The free parking and club access are conditional, which is something I don't quite like.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

- Travel Insurance

does this sound good?

20 parking places only at marriott....will it be redeemed very fast?

also, where in the hotels to redeem?

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does this sound good?

20 parking places only at marriott....will it be redeemed very fast?

also, where in the hotels to redeem?

Anyone tried the spa/gym/swimmng pool already? Any good?

How easy/hard to get the free parking at Amara and Marriott hotels?

greddy88

Reaction score
Anyone tried the spa/gym/swimmng pool already? Any good?

How easy/hard to get the free parking at Amara and Marriott hotels?

Received an invitation package today. . Probably won't apply. Only the free parking is applicable to me but it is conditional and limited.
I think many others should receive it too.

56mimosa

Reaction score
where to find cimb credit cards roadshows?

Not aware of any road show but you can go to their Credit Card Centre at Raffles Place, I believe is Singapore Land Building ( next to ANZ bank ).

I agree the perks are not attractive ( as compared to HSBC VI ) but I got the card anyway because it is free for life time. What surprise me is the high credit limit they grant. They grant me $100K :eek:

greddy88

Reaction score
Not aware of any road show but you can go to their Credit Card Centre at Raffles Place, I believe is Singapore Land Building ( next to ANZ bank ).

I agree the perks are not attractive ( as compared to HSBC VI ) but I got the card anyway because it is free for life time. What surprise me is the high credit limit they grant. They grant me $100K :eek:

actually.. i have been wondering.. if i am a FT and got pok and waiting to pack up and go home.
then i got this card with S$100k that enables me to advance freely..*evil*

i can be a king back home and don't need to come back, right?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
actually.. i have been wondering.. if i am a FT and got pok and waiting to pack up and go home.
then i got this card with S$100k that enables me to advance freely..*evil*

i can be a king back home and don't need to come back, right?

I think it is only valid for Singaporeans:

Document:
All applicants
A photocopy of NRIC (both sides) for both Principal &
Supplementary Card applicants
OR
A photocopy of valid passport for Supplementary Card
applicants (if Foreigner)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.