Adams peanut butter.

roo7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought 1 bottle of unsalted creamy at nex last thursday.. saw many bottles of unsalted and salted creamy and some unstir version...
went again ytd to buy... only left 1 bottle of salted creamy and 1 bottle of unstir...
Adam so hot ah... so many ppl buying

Every time I buy, I buy in lots like at least 4 to 12 if the expiry date is really far in the future.. because they are just so hard to find.

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ups for Adams peanut butter :D

They are always so rare and hard to find. I consume crunchy unstirred like 1 bottle/week :s22:

roo7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody seen good offers on this ? Price now is $5.20, so unfriendly.. :(

vincent007

Reaction score
Started getting pimples all over my face after consuming the creamy unsalted version.
Previously was getting the creamy no stir, didnt have pimples.

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I switch to buying Meridian 1kg since it is slightly cheaper and if you have Citibank CC got discount.

kyma

Master Member
Reaction score
For those interested: Marine Parade FairPrice Finest selling Organic, Salted, Creamy ones for S$7.95. Buy 1 Get 1 Free. While stocks last. IIRC, they expires on January 2013.

jokerk

Master Member
Reaction score
q7eL6O3.jpg

just bought this after stumbling into NTUC finest. wondering what the hype was with this peanut butter.

lately, i've been avoiding wheat(bread) and white rice like a plague. How else do you guys eat this?

Soul77

Reaction score
Shouldn't buy the no stirr... it's no different from skippy (with trans fat)

kakashixx

Reaction score
q7eL6O3.jpg

just bought this after stumbling into NTUC finest. wondering what the hype was with this peanut butter.

lately, i've been avoiding wheat(bread) and white rice like a plague. How else do you guys eat this?

should buy the unsalted one bro, don worry it taste fine unsalted and i juz eat it straight from the spoon.

jokerk

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah my bad i'm going to just get the unsalted one in the future. Bought both on impulse because I happened to bump into NTUC finest in town.

Bought both immediately once I saw adams.

I just mix and refrigerate the unsalted one this morning. Yeah I tried eating it on its own. My kind of meal. I could get used to that.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone spotted this recently? my usual outlet ran out and does not appear to be restocking

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
other than NTUC, where can I find large supply of ready stock of the peanut butter?

seems like NTUC is always low on stocks.

or which outlet has ready stock always?

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is ntuc still selling these? dont even see the no-stir ones on the shelves at jurong point.

jokerk

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys i sent an enquiry to Fairprice last week Friday through their website.

Received a call today from one of their representatives.

The product has a short shelf life and they only restock it based on consumer demands. Long story short, she told me it will be back on the shelves mid to end of March. Most probably end of March.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for checking out.

have been looking for it before CNY, guess I'll have to wait for a while.

in fact, I ever tried calling the distributor and see whether I could just buy from them directly, but can't get them through the phone.

Guys i sent an enquiry to Fairprice last week Friday through their website.

Received a call today from one of their representatives.

The product has a short shelf life and they only restock it based on consumer demands. Long story short, she told me it will be back on the shelves mid to end of March. Most probably end of March.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.