where to dispose/recycle old unwanted computers and printers?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
old printer died... got a new one... so where to dispose/recycle my old dead printer?

ah hui

Master Member
Reaction score
i doubt they will want it cos lack of scrap value...

Should have alittle compared to just throwing it away with no money getting back. But dun expect much. But if dun plan to get money back, can just give karan guni help u dispose..

jammer_sg

Reaction score
I had a Canon which died a year or so ago. I brought it to their service center, they took it in for $50 to offset a new one which was delivered to my home. The old printer was properly disposed, got some rebate for a new unit and free home delivery too. Thought it was very nice deal.

ant3202

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
perhaps contacting the manufacturer for more info....

some will take in...

like for my auntie case, last time sony take in back their CRT TV

NEEDLES

Reaction score
NEA got some recycling programmes for printers, computers and other electronic waste. Think Starhub is one of the companies involved too.
More info here :D
Redirection Page
Electrical and Electronic Waste Recycling | Zero Waste Singapore

Link expired?
New link :
Other Take Back Programmes

There's a link to a poster for customer service in Funan taking in old printers/computers.
Has anyone done that?
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/docs/default...ing/recycling-programmes/programme-poster.pdf

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If stay in HDB, just call Town Council to come & collect.

FREE :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.