[NAS] Synology NAS owner club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lau, now buy is no discount leh. :(

If I told you still got will you buy? Ace is extending their IT show offer until this friday, sms wendy at 90112272. :) How I know? I sms them about their offer during the show they didn't have time to get back to me and only text me back yesterday... so no excuse liao =:p

Vulpix

Reaction score
If I told you still got will you buy? Ace is extending their IT show offer until this friday, sms wendy at 90112272. :) How I know? I sms them about their offer during the show they didn't have time to get back to me and only text me back yesterday... so no excuse liao =:p

omfg, you are EVIL. =:p Sent SMS liao to enquire. :(

Xenoearth

Reaction score

Ace rocks. I bought my 1512+ from them yesterday at IT show price.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wah seh, the price still as good and include delivery... :s13: Damnit tio poisoned liao.

Vulpix: Give Casey a call @ 6100 2232. I bought mine through him.
I think no difference, I called the main office and a lady gave me the same prices.

LemonT

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought 1812+ from ACE during PC show, friendly people and pricing is more flexible than competitors.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Jialat, did some calculation and off my budget... :( Eat grass for a month or just hoot? :s22:

Vulpix

Reaction score
I bought 1812+ from ACE during PC show, friendly people and pricing is more flexible than competitors.

Heard that when your synology got problem, their service is a whole different ball game... :( And not in a good way...

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard that when your synology got problem, their service is a whole different ball game... :( And not in a good way...

So in ACE the distributor? I bought mine from Videopro, so RMA to ACE?

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Video pro is by eternal Asia.

Actually I think VP price is quite competitive also. Matched ace's price and allows payment by cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.