Pls help to lookout of the stolen items

Hinata76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well...i almost died..when my psp,laptop and crumpler bag was stolen last 2 years....been cursing the idiot kena bleed to death since then...dunno die already anot...oh...the curse goes to his/herfamily as well...

saintjc84

Reaction score
You guys should post this thread as "Threads for the sway loks" or " threads for the losers" keep on losing stuff.

chanvh

Reaction score
my wife's samsung phone kena stolen too last time she left in Cineleisure Mall toilet... I wanted to tear the toilet apart with my bare hands... and..... ok better stop here. Hope you guys stay strong and is able to move on and get new hardware to replace them..

Raxael147

Reaction score
bro dun say i wanna pour cold water... the psp MG can be change.. provided if he know how to change it :/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.