[Upcoming] ROCCAT Ryos – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Series

poor_poor

Reaction score
roccat-ryos_top_blackbg.jpg

ROCCAT Ryos – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Series with unique per-key illumination
With Ryos, ROCCAT has succeeded in defining a new standard for mechanical gaming keyboards. The Ryos is the first gaming keyboard ever that features per-key lighting and up to two 32-bit ARM cortex processors. The keyboard can display key functions, macros and even health or mana bars thanks to this technology. The included SDK makes what's possible limited only by the player's imagination. 2 MB internal Flash storage makes the Ryos ultra responsive. The ROCCAT Ryos Keyboard Series comes with up to four different CHERRY MX key switches (black, brown, red, and blue). The release is planned for the first quarter of 2013.

Capture1071.jpg

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roccat is new to me. Tempted for this after watching the video :s12:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice.. got any launch promo ? I am thinking of changing my TT Mech Keyboard also liao.

gooberdz

Reaction score
gonna switch from my razer stuff to Roccat once this is out! =D can't wait man...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.