View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #698
Benks1994

thanks for the reply... I'm still pondering whether to wait or to get another tablet/laptop type now (since I do have some kind of a need; yet the surface pro's build quality appears to be a notch above some of the tablet/laptop types I've seen so far)

But in any case, do you guys here - especially surface owners - know of any current tablet/laptop hybrid types available in Singapore that are comparable to the surface pro? (e.g. build quality, features (like the special touch screen with stylus kinda thing))

Thanks.
Acer Iconia w700 is comparable to surface pro as it's price point is also around the price of surface pro. I own an acer iconia w700 tablet. Both tablets specs are the same but w700 have a longer battery life compared to the Surface Pro. The bad point about w700 is it's not a active digitizer that enables the pen, no mircro-sd or sd card reader but it comes with a mini-HDMI port with a provided cable mini-HDMI to VGA for presentation. Also the build quality of w700 is pretty solid. You can google about this machine it's pretty neat.

Cheers,
Ben.
Benks1994 is offline   Reply With Quote