Official Battlefield 4 Thread

moozmoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg i was just about to post the youtube video when i saw this thread :D leeporking in, support + medic here
should be getting it since i should have more time to play when this comes out

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What units for the US this time. Looks like delta or devgru.

They can't even be bothered to upgrade the Russian skins.

travirjir

Banned
Reaction score
omg i was just about to post the youtube video when i saw this thread :D leeporking in, support + medic here
should be getting it since i should have more time to play when this comes out
still trying to get my kills using that thing.

mini_cow

Master Member
Reaction score
chiu play big map. there are smaller maps and objective

try TEAM DM on Norshar Canal or Wake island.

I started on BF2. I found vehicles then immensely fun. These days however i find that without a vehicle, the map is always going to be an uphill battle. Imagine a sniper coming into contact with a vodnik lolx.

Close quarters combat is way more fun as you mentioned. I actually frequent SEAL's metro server:D No grenade spamming (thats just lame).

But if i like prefer close quarter combat, i should be playing Call of Duty anyway?

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
not gonna buy ......

looks like bf4 trying to reclaim eye-candy #1 from crysis3

travirjir

Banned
Reaction score
I started on BF2. I found vehicles then immensely fun. These days however i find that without a vehicle, the map is always going to be an uphill battle. Imagine a sniper coming into contact with a vodnik lolx.

Close quarters combat is way more fun as you mentioned. I actually frequent SEAL's metro server:D No grenade spamming (thats just lame).

But if i like prefer close quarter combat, i should be playing Call of Duty anyway?
ive never played call of duty before. battlefield is the only fps that is playable without getting motion sickness for me.lol

moozmoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only dislike the expansions, makes it v fragmented because theres so many expansions. then in the end the players neither here nor there, all scattered around the different servers

mini_cow

Master Member
Reaction score
ive never played call of duty before. battlefield is the only fps that is playable without getting motion sickness for me.lol

I'll read the reviews and decide! But yes the BF series doesnt give me headaches (surprisingly). But i really miss the old maps. I think that BF3 has way too many modes. I havent even finished the campaign or the Co-OP mode

Decade.

Master Member
Reaction score
will only buy if they include co op against bots like battlefield 2.

regretted buying bf3 when it just released.

Trex72

Master Member
Reaction score
MG gunner reporting, will get PC version this time, no more console for such games.

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm actively boycotting ea so no.

not returning to the battlefield scene

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
Just downloaded BF3 a month ago and now BF4 is coming out. heh. I can never ever keep up with these things.

Anyways I didnt enjoy BF3 as much as I thought I would. Maps are too big and lonely for me. So defenitely giving it a pass. Will prob try COD next.

Play Metro :o

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
not gonna buy ......

looks like bf4 trying to reclaim eye-candy #1 from crysis3

Crytek and DICE Both under EA.

EA doesn't care as long they got eye candy as number 1.
Both studios can thump their chest to compete though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.