CIMB Visa Infinite Card

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
where to find cimb credit cards roadshows?

They are currently having a booth at the Golden Shoe Market at Level 1, near DBS ATM. Saw the promoters there this afternoon during lunch time.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got approval for the card. Let's see if I can somehow redeem the free parking...

Soldiertalk

Reaction score
Damai Spa

Hello, can anyone confirm there is complimentary access to the fitness classes (yoga, pilates, etc)? How about the swimming pool and badminton courts?

I understand that the gym, jacuzzi, steam bath and steam room are free.

Thanks!

56mimosa

Reaction score
Just found out CIMB Malaysia has another Visa Infinite apparently higher than the one issued in Singapore. It is called the Visa Infinite i

:CIMB Visa INFINITE (By invitation)

Alongside, there is another World Mastercard called "Enrich World Mastercard"

These two cards are meant for people with annual income > RM 1 million ( or AUM ). Both cards are by invitation only ( unlike the CIMB Visa Infinite issued in Singapore which is by application ).

spearhawk

Reaction score
Is the annual salary requirement of 120k strictly enforce?
Anyone got the card and less than 120k?

stiwipl

Reaction score
I think it is only valid for Singaporeans:

Document:
All applicants
A photocopy of NRIC (both sides) for both Principal &
Supplementary Card applicants
OR
A photocopy of valid passport for Supplementary Card
applicants (if Foreigner)

I just checked at CIMB branch and only Singaporeans & PR can apply based on NOA or payslip. Foreigners on EP have to place a deposit equivalent to credit card limit they wish to have.

socketer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just checked at CIMB branch and only Singaporeans & PR can apply based on NOA or payslip. Foreigners on EP have to place a deposit equivalent to credit card limit they wish to have.

Can just apply this for the three additional PP... And 2% rebate for overseas purchases is attractive, coupled with the low CIMB visa surcharges...

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the main advantage of CIMB's VI card over other banks' VI card like Stan Chart, UOB, HSBC is that there is no annual fee.

I guess if you spend enough the other banks will waive upon request. But since CIMB is free for life, there's no need to even bother to request or worry if you have spent enough to justify a waiver.

As for benefits, my understanding is those offered by other banks (limo, airport VIP lounge usage, etc) might be better but then again, CIMB is no annual fee so I guess its comparing oranges to apples.

On a separate note, CIMB only requires a FD of $50,000 should you want a VI card but are not earning $120K per annum. That's quite low 'cos I understand UOB is requiring $200K FD or something absurdly high.

There was a time when CIMB FD rates were pretty high (even higher than Maybank) and second only to ICICI Bank. If that was still the case I don't mind placing a $50K FD. Firstly can get good interest, secondly can get a VI card with no annual fee.

But now their FD rates have fallen a bit. ICICI Bank still has the best interest followed by Maybank then CIMB. So unless one really needs a VI card, I guess its not worth it to place a $50K FD with CIMB especially when Maybank or ICICI gives better interest rates.

bigfoot

Master Member
Reaction score
The CSO called and said must earn more than 120k. But I think they may not be too strict about it. You can try and ask. The application is very simple. Can be done just simply by sending the application form together with the required documents back to them via email.

bigfoot

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh. There is a promotion right now. Apply a supplementary card with your application and make 3 transactions in the first month, you will receive a luggage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.