Question about Malacca

kwon33

Reaction score
Hatten's carpark is better, brighter, and not many dark spots. Can just park using the ticket and request for complimentary. From the reception. Equatorial carpark has good security tho.

Hatten's new lobby is oredi in operations. The last time I went was still under construction. Shld b better I suppose.. Will b heading there again nxt mth!

Milner_24

Reaction score
guys, i thinking of taking bus from larkin bus terminal to melaka. Can help to see my steps is correct?

1) take bus 856 to woodland causeway. (stay sembawang, make more sense to go straight to causeway)

2)Clear custom, go down take bus 170 to johor custom.

3) clear johor custom go down take again 170 to larkin bus terminal.

4) reached larkin, book a coach to melaka, most pro KKKL, or any better recommendation?

5) reach melaka sentra bus station, quickly go buy return tix.

Melaka sentra bus station can take taxi to hatten hotel.

is the above correct?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hatten is on top of shopping mall. It is more convenient. I am not sure of the room and the check-in as I have not stayed there before.

I stayed at Equitorial. Took club room. Room nothing to shout about. Not very exclusive unlike other hotels I stayed at which only have club rooms at the same level. The evening cocktail is alright, but can be quite messy. Service is ok, breakfast is ok. Hotel seems abit worn.

meganut

Reaction score
Yup that is correct... But why not book a coach from sg? Bus 707 is quite cheap.. $20 i think... but travelling to GM might also bw inconvenient for you... only concern is if you go to JB to book, only afraid have to wait a while before the bus leaves...

Taxi wise, alot of taxis touting at the bus station at every hour of the day so no problem :)

guys, i thinking of taking bus from larkin bus terminal to melaka. Can help to see my steps is correct?

1) take bus 856 to woodland causeway. (stay sembawang, make more sense to go straight to causeway)

4) reached larkin, book a coach to melaka, most pro KKKL, or any better recommendation?

is the above correct?

beanstalk6

Reaction score

is the above correct?

Correct. At Larkin there are many choices. You can also take Johora, Delima, Transnational if your first choice has no seats. Of course you ought to buy the return ticket at Sentral early since you are certain when you want to return.

buswhiz

Reaction score
get reputable company which will leave on time, such as KKKL express, Delima express.. in JB, KKKL express and Delima express is the 1st choice while in Singapore, 707 express is the 1st choice.. anyway, all these 3 companies leave punctually

Milner_24

Reaction score
Yup that is correct... But why not book a coach from sg? Bus 707 is quite cheap.. $20 i think... but travelling to GM might also bw inconvenient for you... only concern is if you go to JB to book, only afraid have to wait a while before the bus leaves...

Taxi wise, alot of taxis touting at the bus station at every hour of the day so no problem :)

haha ya quite bo liao to travel from sembawang to GM (waste time/$). might as well go straight to woodlands custom.

Thanks!

Milner_24

Reaction score
get reputable company which will leave on time, such as KKKL express, Delima express.. in JB, KKKL express and Delima express is the 1st choice while in Singapore, 707 express is the 1st choice.. anyway, all these 3 companies leave punctually

thanks!

can actually purchase tix online from KKKL .

tpybear

Reaction score
Hello, I have booked a 2d1n trip to meleka, staying at hatten from Sunday to Monday. Just to check if the night market is open on Sunday night? Safe for a solo traveller to walk around at night? Thanks!

LesPaulSG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
equatorial feels old inside..
Hatten is slightly more ex right?

Equatorial feels abit more traditional for today's standard. Whereas Hatten feels more modern, have 2 LCD tvs, a long sofa near the entrance (where you can have some good pumping action, you know what I mean).

Pricing wise, it's quite similar ~ :D :D :o

LesPaulSG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have hatten resolved their slow check in n out?

IMO, they need some improvements here. They should have somebody outside to direct the guests to the queues during peak periods.

Sometimes they just open a queue, and can you imagine that I am queuing adjacent at the 5th position, and somebody arrives and just get the first place ~ :s22:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i miss Melaka food !!

I find it so so. Guess I have been eating at the wrong places.

Pity my girl was sick on the night before the trip, with high fever. So basically most of the trip was spent in the hotel with me going out to ta bao from nearby shops. :(

ipadxcell

Master Member
Reaction score
Can always go again. So many food to eat and try.

I find it so so. Guess I have been eating at the wrong places.

Pity my girl was sick on the night before the trip, with high fever. So basically most of the trip was spent in the hotel with me going out to ta bao from nearby shops. :(

LesPaulSG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you guys try the Coconut Shake? The number of customers are so overwhelming ~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.