Asus Vivotab Smart LCD Display

Komano

Reaction score
Hello.

I recently just received an Asus Vivotab Smart LTE and on the display there is 2 dead pixels separate and a cluster of dead pixels in the center. Would i get a Brand New in Box? Because i only have it for a week now.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello.

I recently just received an Asus Vivotab Smart LTE and on the display there is 2 dead pixels separate and a cluster of dead pixels in the center. Would i get a Brand New in Box? Because i only have it for a week now.

Dear komano,

Exchange 1 to 1 in 7 days is up the the retailer, you can call the retailer to check. if they unable to change stock for you. kindly visit our ASUS Service centre for repair.

ASUS Service Centre Address:

No. 8 Burn Road, #11-16 Trivex, Singapore 369977
(Nearest MRT: Tai Seng CC11, please use exit A towards Irving road & walk straight towards the junction)

Hotline: +65 6415 7917
Fax: +65 6720 3836

wahlaueh888

Banned
Reaction score
Can RT-AC66U work with Singnet Broadband Aztech 1015EW(S)?

Hi,

I'm not familiar with networking, and was looking to buy the RT-AC66U for its capabilities.

Currently I am on Singnet Broadband 15Mbps plan and have the Aztech 1015EW(S) set top box.

I am using this for my internet only, and do not have mio voice mio TV etc on this broadband service.

I have read many reviews in HWZ and in other forums on the difficulty in setting up this Aztech box and the RT-AC66U to work together.

Is it advisable for me to get the RT-AC66U? And can you kindly provide me with a step-by-step guide on how to setup the Aztech box and the RT-AC66U configurations so that I can access the internet and use the full capabilities of the RT-AC66U?

Thanks very much in advance... my purchase awaits your kind guidance... :spin:

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not familiar with networking, and was looking to buy the RT-AC66U for its capabilities.

Currently I am on Singnet Broadband 15Mbps plan and have the Aztech 1015EW(S) set top box.

I am using this for my internet only, and do not have mio voice mio TV etc on this broadband service.

I have read many reviews in HWZ and in other forums on the difficulty in setting up this Aztech box and the RT-AC66U to work together.

Is it advisable for me to get the RT-AC66U? And can you kindly provide me with a step-by-step guide on how to setup the Aztech box and the RT-AC66U configurations so that I can access the internet and use the full capabilities of the RT-AC66U?

Thanks very much in advance... my purchase awaits your kind guidance... :spin:

Follow up thread: http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...et-broadband-aztech-1015ew-s-box-4176869.html

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.