Question about Malacca

pepperthrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh no wonder lor

Go again la when u got chance...

I find it so so. Guess I have been eating at the wrong places.

Pity my girl was sick on the night before the trip, with high fever. So basically most of the trip was spent in the hotel with me going out to ta bao from nearby shops. :(

Reaction score
Hello, I have booked a 2d1n trip to meleka, staying at hatten from Sunday to Monday. Just to check if the night market is open on Sunday night? Safe for a solo traveller to walk around at night? Thanks!

Night market (Jonker Street) will be open during Saturday and Sunday only. Enjoy !

kwon33

Reaction score
Good idea... Any tips on how to get to Klebang coconut shake from Hatten? Maybe will go there when I check out as well..

beanstalk6

Reaction score
It is a simple drive to Klebang. Get on the road between Makhota Parade and your hotel. At the next junction, turn right and soon you will be crossing the Malacca River on a flyover. This road leads to Klebang.

surpize

Reaction score
Most of e regular popular store are always crowded...
Missed e food there.... shd made a trip soon

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
I ever bought ba chang and nonya chang from a nite market stall in jonker street (somewhere opp the jonker 88 chendol). Very nice and the nonya chang inside got some blue colouring. Do try when you are there.

Do not buy from the push cart ba chang/nonya chang (somewhere near the entrance of Jonker Street, opp the chung wah chicken rice. Horrible taste worse than Singapore's.

B00zer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have like maybe 4 to 6 hours (from the cruise) to visit Malacca. Where do you think I should go? I will be going with my wife and a very active 4 years old boy... Any suggestion? :)

Thanks.

LesPaulSG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have like maybe 4 to 6 hours (from the cruise) to visit Malacca. Where do you think I should go? I will be going with my wife and a very active 4 years old boy... Any suggestion? :)

Thanks.
Confirm is Jonker ~

multi

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks.

Shopping at Palawan and Mahkota? Jonker walk Night Market?

B00zer

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys! :)

I think I will go Jonker will do... Don't know safe or not le, with the GE still very much active...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.