Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

Untamed

Reaction score
For most average users and you are wondering which to take:

For Lattissima, how do you perform cleaning for the container for the milk and the piping?

I thought it may be harder to maintain compared to Citiz and Pixie with separate frother

Untamed

Reaction score
On the canister, there's a "clean" button which will activate steam to clean the assembly, it should be done after each cup. After than you can place the canister with the remaining milk back to the fridge

Twice a week, the tank should be emptied and thoroughly cleaned, it's quite easy to dismantle but you may want to buy a tiny brush to clean the tube or replace it once a year.

For individual frothers, they have to cleaned after each session.

When you say each cup, you mean I have to do this every time I make a cup of coffee? I suppose you mean every time I am done with coffee making

Untamed

Reaction score
You have to do it every time, after you use the milk frothing function on the lattissima.
Each cup do once. Hold the clean button for 10 secs till the water run clear.

This is to prevent milk from clogging which may lead to contamination.

Understood. Thanks.

Last question. How does it compare to the Maestria other than the automated function ?

reneg7

Reaction score
Just a quick note of thanks and kudos to wanted and his team :) This is one of the few instances in life where you have fast, cheap and good :D

And a note to others: check your spam folders if you don't receive a reply!

zirhk3355

Reaction score
Was about to ask about the compatible capsules but above answered my question! Guess I have to wait more for blue mountain...

Anyway I was trying out the Kona coffee, not sure if I am doing it wrongly but I don't seem to enjoy it much. What is the best way to drink it? Expresso? Lungo? Milk? There is always a slight bitter aftertaste, is it normal? I can feel the silky taste though.

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any ETA when the capsules pack 4 will be back?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.