May 2013 BTO

kindaichi24

Reaction score
when should we submit HLE (HDB Loan Eligibility) request, before application of bto or after?

pasutida

Reaction score
when should we submit HLE (HDB Loan Eligibility) request, before application of bto or after?

I guess you can even submit now to gauge how much max loan you can get so as to make a wiser choice of house type, area, etc.

For my case, I submitted during the first appointment. HDB officer helped us to prepare the application form.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

MAY BTO 2013:
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/13MAYBTO_page_5789/$file/about0.htm

Application Received:
http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/AR_May2013_BTO?strSystem=BTO

Which BTO project u eyeing?

acg5vHxb.jpg

Last edited:

duhster

Reaction score
Sembawang somehow appeals to me as an ulu but quiet place.

But better for those who have a car...

Still no concrete confirmation of the Simpang/Canberra station (NS12). Scarly they don't build...

OreO84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sembawang somehow appeals to me as an ulu but quiet place.

But better for those who have a car...

Still no concrete confirmation of the Simpang/Canberra station (NS12). Scarly they don't build...
confirm will build.. and its quite easy to guess the location of the NS12 station if u drop by for a site recce

Paladium

Reaction score
sorry to sound noobish but is there anywhere on hdb website that i can preview upcoming BTOs for mths like june, july, etc?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.