Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

vincevg

Reaction score
To make the story short:

About 3+ years ago I was brought a merry-go-round scam where I paid Chevalier Don to claims a refund and cancel my timeshare.

Then, GCR took over my account where I have to pay additional amount.

Next, Goldmon took over my account because GCR's bosses ran away and I paid another amount to claim my funds.

Finally, they are all gone. Company closed down without a trace.

2 months ago, a company by the name of Goodwill Ettikan (Far East Shopping Centre, #12-02) called me and I went to visit them about my funds. The person, Zackaria said that he can get my funds back and I don't have to pay a single cent. They just take 40% of my claimed funds. In short, Goodwill Ettikan will help me claim the funds. I didn't take a offer.

Just last Friday, a lady called me saying that she is from don't-know-what trustee funds. She claimed that I had used Cheveliar Don, GCR, Goldmon Austrasia to claims the funds. She said that this is not allowed and we are not supposed to use companies to claims as we can claim it by ourself.

The don't-know-what UK office is going to sue me for claiming against them. I said I don't want any of these nonsense so she said can, I just need to go to one of their valuation centres to sign a form to discharge my stake on the claimed fund.

So she gave me the address. Guess what is the address?

Goodwill Ettikan
Far East Shopping Centre, #15-13

So... the same company that said can help me claim the fund is the same company that I am suppose to go to sign away my stake on the claim? But 2 months ago Goodwill Ettikan claimed that they can help me???

I find it strange. Both companies are the same and they are located in 2 different levels. Has anyone gotten this call? If so, please share with us.

I just wanted to be safe, I have a meeting with them this Monday 15-Apr but I want to delay it to see if I can meet up with a lawyer friend of mine to discuss this issue and see what are my legal stand. I want to be sure that I am not sued for whatever reasons!

How about you? Have you met up with them?

You know, all these sounds like a scam to get you to sign a form that says you will not claim back the amount paid to those companies, and maybe additional money.

If the letter of suit really comes, you should get your own lawyers from reputable firms to advice and represent you.

want to sell

Reaction score
this oold turtle know lee is going to run away , still recommend to G ASS I members, sending them to hell so that he can collect some more money from members who paid full. Hope God will punish this rascal

want to sell

Reaction score
come on guys, you are cheated by this emperor grand and this old turtle from G ASS I , know still pass your contact to them. don be useless fight for your rights don let these scumbags can away.

don paid them anymore , they cannot sue more thAN FEW HUNDREDS members one where got so much money ignore their letters

shooink

Reaction score
To make the story short:

About 3+ years ago I was brought a merry-go-round scam where I paid Chevalier Don to claims a refund and cancel my timeshare.

Next, Goldmon took over my account because GCR's bosses ran away and I paid another amount to claim my funds.

2 months ago, a company by the name of Goodwill Ettikan (Far East Shopping Centre, #12-02) called me and I went to visit them about my funds. The person, Zackaria said that he can get my funds back and I don't have to pay a single cent. They just take 40% of my claimed funds. In short, Goodwill Ettikan will help me claim the funds. I didn't take a offer.

Just last Friday, a lady called me saying that she is from don't-know-what trustee funds. She claimed that I had used Cheveliar Don, GCR, Goldmon Austrasia to claims the funds. She said that this is not allowed and we are not supposed to use companies to claims as we can claim it by ourself.

The don't-know-what UK office is going to sue me for claiming against them. I said I don't want any of these nonsense so she said can, I just need to go to one of their valuation centres to sign a form to discharge my stake on the claimed fund.

Goodwill Ettikan

So... the same company that said can help me claim the fund is the same company that I am suppose to go to sign away my stake on the claim? But 2 months ago Goodwill Ettikan claimed that they can help me???

I find it strange. Both companies are the same and they are located in 2 different levels. Has anyone gotten this call? If so, please share with us.

I just wanted to be safe, I have a meeting with them this Monday 15-Apr but I want to delay it to see if I can meet up with a lawyer friend of mine to discuss this issue and see what are my legal stand. I want to be sure that I am not sued for whatever reasons!

My mum is facing the same thing like you.. She seems v convinced that she can get back the money.. they convinced her to sign the contract to terminate her timeshare . However she was asked to pay 36k on legal fees for two lawyers fees so that She can claim back the money. Seems dodgy tho. I was looking at the contract, it didn't state anything to do w getting back the money. But the contract says to terminate yes. There wasn't a detailed writing that we can get the money.. we just went to Case this morning, showed them the documents and they advised us that No one in the past years have they heard of any case of getting back the timeshare money.. many people just put in more money in order to get back money.. But over the years of my mum cashing in more money for whatever they called the maintenance fee, admin fee fora 7year cashback, she hasn't gotten any money back from them. They can't sue us becuz we didn't earn any amount from them before. How to sue? Anyway we count ourselves lucky becuz within 5days of the dated contract we are able to cancel the contract.

Last edited:

James Tang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is like serial scam:

1. First they scam your money with the first time share

2. Round 2 of scam: Tell you you can terminate and recontract

3. Round 3: Charge you lawyer fees for getting your own money.

36K is a lot of money.

Grimz79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at K & K recently, and Roy and his "manager" was saying that the developer (HPAC) engaged them to approach members who never utilized their timeshare to terminate and sell their timeshare as HPAC is limited to a fixed number of timeshares which is already at the limit, so if you don't plan to use it, you can terminate for them to re-sell to others, and they can also give you back some money. So both sides win.

When they show you the compensation amounts before you can terminate, they make sure you see big big first the amount of maintenance owed to the developer since the contract is till 2099, about 70k. So the pressure is on you to pay up the outstanding and breach of contract fee before the developer claims any outstanding money from you through the Singapore courts, and that your current status with the developer is that they are preparing to issue legal letters to you already (all this is written in their "report" that they supposedly obtained from the developer and they let you read this).

I argued abit with them because their story was getting more outrageous, saying my contract was being upgraded to a FULL membership instead of Tri or Annual, and I will need to start paying a yearly maintenance fee very soon so it will be in my interests to terminate (this is done in an indirect manner). As this upgrade is free, the developer has a right to charge a yearly subscription fee instead (what nonsense!). I said if for example my contract was signed that stated any fee is to be paid every three years, how can the developer anyhow upgrade me without my permission and insist I start paying yearly fees instead? Ridiculous.

I told them no way I'm paying anything upfront and their parting shot was "So you can handle it on your own when the developer comes to you asking for their money?" I said "Yeah" and left.

Just ignore those punks...still dare to keep telling me they are not scammers like the timeshare company I signed up with. As someone already posted earlier, the developer side doesn't even know about K&K, pui! :vijayadmin:

Zenithy

Reaction score
Help needed

Hi there,

I had been scammed by Asia Pacific Bullion.
I joined in Oct 2012.
I was promised that i will be getting my payout in April 2013.

But i did not receive my cheque last week... when i went down to the office... it is not open.
I tried calling my agent and messaging him. But no reply.

Please help. As i am still on installment.
And currently in debts. HELP!!

Zenithy

Reaction score
This is the truth about them i am sorry for not coming forward before but i have too many sleepless night too many cheating and conning.
They are all the same people ............................coonection tour and travel,concepts travel services,dynamikz netwerkz,discovery,i generic and i generic b&m pte ltd.they also not the agent for cvc .the website is a scam too because they can edit on them too.
They also run the gold scam company gold bullion and now they ask them to go to inspiro.tats wat they do so that the client get confused and think they helping them.no such thing as refund pls read your contract and no money tree dont exist !!!!! pls cancel if you pay money to them,go to sct and case.
they are too much...pls visit sgforum the staff put blog and say receive money back but its a lie to cover the bull****!!! no body receive anything no such thing.staff name salimboy69.strange right he is the only one to receive $33k.i leaving the company and i am sorry hopefully my sins will be forgiven.cancel and get back your money.

The question is : how to cancel and get back $??
Somemore mine is credit card installment...
I called bank... Bank can't cancel the installation too :(

Anyone can help!
I am badly in debt now :(

lppl13

Reaction score
Please advice ASAP

I had the same situation as you people out there. Just met up with the K&K Associates but did not proceed with anything yet. So what is all this about is it all a SCAM? i am confused right now.

lppl13

Reaction score
Hi there!
Appreciated your comments down here and advices. I had just met them up last weekend, but did not put any deposit either because i dont feel comfortable and was too of a sudden to fork out money to strangers. i was told to schedule next appt with them coming Tuesday. After reading all this i knew what to do already. Dont let me see those guy outside.

vincevg

Reaction score
The question is : how to cancel and get back $??
Somemore mine is credit card installment...
I called bank... Bank can't cancel the installation too :(

Anyone can help!
I am badly in debt now :(

Understanding credit card installments is important. Credit card installation are when banks will still pay the service provider the full purchase amount and you agree to repay base on a monthly fixed amount back to the bank. Naturally the bank would not be able to do anything.

You should take whatever contract and agreement signed to the police for advice. You can also go to CASE for advice too.

banglasangha

Reaction score
Hey all. I too had signed up for ERI back in 2001. The tactic was a survey and a scratch and win. So being young and had just started my first job, I went to see. Yes everything that was said in this thread happened to me. Loud music and hard selling.

I told the sales guy my first job did not pay much and he was willing to take a $500 deposit with $100 monthly by GIRO. So I stupidly gave him $500 and signed the agreement.

It sounded alright at the time. Then I looked at the agreement a few days later and wanted to cancel. Oh too late they said. Well nevermind, I cancelled the GIRO and then for a few months, I received warning letters. I just ignored them. 11 years later, today, I received a call on my home number from KNK saying they can cancel the contract.

Their office at Kramat Lane or something. So I thought wah they want to refund me my $500 deposit? Cannot be right? And I found this thread. Bad thing though is that I gave them my hp number before I found the info. Silly me. :-/

Anyway they can keep my $500. I'm not going to chase it.

Oh well done ma man!! At least you have the balls to ignore them! Unlike some here who chose to remain mortified by them!

banglasangha

Reaction score
Hi

I just got a call... It shows up as Private number so i have to pick up to see who called. (Just a while ago before i post this:s8:)

Apparently, is a lady telemarketer.
Saying I eligible to collect some shopping vouchers to use at takashimaya or what. I have to listen to some airline seminar. How I got this is because I have done some shopping with my credit cards. Got to go down and collect at Keypoint building. The lady keeps repeating the address and ask a few questions like I use which credit cards, and income range and especially ask whether am I singaporean.

Wisely, I just listened to everything, apparently make a appointment for monday (not that I gonna go down=:p meaning I will ignore private number for a long while) and did some research online.

I not sure which company is that though.
Anyone have the same airline seminar marketing?

Well...Taka and airlines got correlation meh? I never seen before. But I have seen Airlines correlate to scams.. at least to this subject matter involved ;D

banglasangha

Reaction score
To make the story short:

Goodwill Ettikan

You WILL be safe if you do this:
1. Ignore
2. Ignore and make a joke
3. Make a joke and promise to go to their office (which you wont go)
4. Answer subsequent calls to reschedule to promise to go to their office again (which again you wont go)
5. Tell them that you emigrated to Timbaktoo so that they can send you the suit. :s13:

p.s. Ok I'll be serious. Just take my point no. 1 :)

Zenithy

Reaction score
Understanding credit card installments is important. Credit card installation are when banks will still pay the service provider the full purchase amount and you agree to repay base on a monthly fixed amount back to the bank. Naturally the bank would not be able to do anything.

You should take whatever contract and agreement signed to the police for advice. You can also go to CASE for advice too.

Hi there,

So should I go to CASE or CAD? Which is the proper channel?

I am in debt now.. I can't even repay my monthly installment.
Please advise.
Thanks

vincevg

Reaction score
Hi there,

So should I go to CASE or CAD? Which is the proper channel?

I am in debt now.. I can't even repay my monthly installment.
Please advise.
Thanks

Go to CASE or Small Claim Tribunals for help. CAD is for reporting the case, they might have advices for you as well.

Mean jinx

Reaction score
Referred to acra web and found this...
Sorry not enough post count to post the link.

it states 'FIRST GAZETTE NOTIFICATION
At the expiration of three months from the date of this notification, the following Companies will be struck off from the Register of Companies:'

6th feb... 297, emperor group pte ltd... It's eri, isn't it?

Then does this mean all who have ts w eri can cease payment? Or will their giro terminated upon the expiration?

therat

Master Member
Reaction score

At the expiration of three months from the date of this notification, the following Companies will be struck off from the Register of Companies:'

Then does this mean all who have ts w eri can cease payment? Or will their giro terminated upon the expiration?

do u have the web link to show?

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
BTW, latest scam company

A company name Philip & Chang Pte Ltd
Company address: 150 South Bridge Road, Fook Hai Building #05-06

Call and said ERI bankrupt.
Ask we to go down to talk to their lawyer about our ERI timeshare

Check ACRA
Philip & Chang Pte Ltd was setup on 8 March 2013 by CHANG KWOK KEONG
Registration No: 201306251R
Company Incorporation

Receipt No. : ACR0001022308356
Transaction Date :08/03/2013
Lodged By : CHANG KWOK KEONG
Folio No. : 2

The above information can be find in ACRA

---------------------
Cut the story short.
My spouse went down to see what story they had
There are 4 person - 3 male ; 1 female. 3 India, 1 chinese.
The female is Indian

Ask he to sign a doc to say they will do the doc and he need to pay the processing fee.
Refused to tell what is the processing fee and how much is it.

Until he insisted then one of them walk out the room and come back said $2.5k

So... take note

Last edited:

therat

Master Member
Reaction score

emperor group pte ltd is not ERI
If you google , you will realize emperor group pte ltd is doing car care business.

ERI is Emperor Resorts International Pte Ltd

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.