Unique Melody Appreciation Thread

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Unique Melody will be back June 1 2013! Stay tuned for more info on pricing! :D

Review on Mage:
"The Unique Melody Mage are quite simply the most sparklingly detailed set of In-Ear Monitors (IEMs) we've ever tested. Certainly for acoustic and classical music we've heard none better." - trustedreviews.com

Last edited:

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
To the above questions, yes, yes and yes. :D

Not only that, UM is very sincere in improving their product quality and delivery time so we are now working closely with them on the necessary improvements.

Do provide us with your kind feed backs pertaining UM and its services and we will work with UM team to improve them. :)

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh... moi ish peasant... want the cheapest um on discount also difficult lol

but quite interested to see though!

:)

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
We initially drop UM due to the fact that they were unable to provide the minimum standards we and our customers were asking from. Extremely long waiting time, increasing numbers of errors and things just didn't worked out as supposed.

So we drop UM altogether as we find that UM was biting off more than they could chew due to raising global demand and small UM operation. A month later UM contacted us again that they will improve on both errors and delivery time but they disappoint us yet again. That is when we decided to drop UM for good.

After that, UM have been contacting us every once in a while and that's why they never really appointed another replacement UM distributor. Current or should I say previous UM resellers goes through distributors from other countries mainly Australia and China.

Early this month, UM management came down to our Ion store for a meet up to propose some new ideas as well as developments in their company.

Among others like new equipments mainly from Germany to improve artwork design and polishing, more staffs were recruited and trained to cope with raising global demands. They have also set up a dept to managed dealers inquires on which stage are the custom manufacturing process at, etc etc.

They are confident that with new measures and policies in place they are able to meet to our company's expectations.

So here we are, back to providing UM customs and reshelling services at an "affordable" price. ;)

zhubajie

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't think they are slow or poor workmanship as these doesn't seem to be the complaint from different forums when stereo was handling um

But rather they don't place emphasis on sg as a market .. I have seen The workmanship done by them through stereo is really bad such as artwork and colour of the shell and the lead time is extremely long ..

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We initially drop UM due to the fact that they were unable to provide the minimum standards we and our customers were asking from. Extremely long waiting time, increasing numbers of errors and things just didn't worked out as supposed.

So we drop UM altogether as we find that UM was biting off more than they could chew due to raising global demand and small UM operation. A month later UM contacted us again that they will improve on both errors and delivery time but they disappoint us yet again. That is when we decided to drop UM for good.

After that, UM have been contacting us every once in a while and that's why they never really appointed another replacement UM distributor. Current or should I say previous UM resellers goes through distributors from other countries mainly Australia and China.

Early this month, UM management came down to our Ion store for a meet up to propose some new ideas as well as developments in their company.

Among others like new equipments mainly from Germany to improve artwork design and polishing, more staffs were recruited and trained to cope with raising global demands. They have also set up a dept to managed dealers inquires on which stage are the custom manufacturing process at, etc etc.

They are confident that with new measures and policies in place they are able to meet to our company's expectations.

So here we are, back to providing UM customs and reshelling services at an "affordable" price. ;)

"affordable"

dont expect too much i guess. the higher your expectation, the greater your disappointment.

silentx09

Reaction score
I received email about giving me a promo code for 3dd. Still waiting for um for the promo code. Wonder will stereo able to make the link about the handling issues.. Well still need to wait for them to release the preorder pricing to see how attractive they are. Hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.